Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him (1110 Views)

Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Abdulrazak Olayinka Abdulazeez Is A Fraud. Beware. / Vbhostnet.com Is A Scammer And A Fraudulent Web Hosting In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2017
I was contacted by this guy yesterday. Made me to believe he was mr2kay2

Scammed me of a verified UK adsense account.

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2017
We continued talking,,, he said he wanted me to make him admin first but I told him I don't do deals like that....

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:35am On Jan 06, 2017
We later came to a compromise and he said he'd pay...

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2017
i gave him my partners details. He sent two screenshots. I was a bit disoriented at the moment with my dad so I just made him admin like that without confirming from my friend if the payment had been complete. My dad stopped me from picking any calls or calling anyone at the time so i couldnt contact my partner to know ehteher the alert had shown. His network was also bad so we couldn't chat on whatsapp we'll.

I then made the horrible mistake of not checking the Screenshots well to determine

My thoughts were 'Its Mr2kay... He's reputable and can't scam us.'

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2017
When I made him admin,,, I then later told him alert hadn't entered yet... Glo was kind of going wrong with many people yesterday so I assumed my partner hadn't seen the alert because of network or something...

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:49am On Jan 06, 2017
At around 12am, when my calls to him were being forwarded and no alert had been seen. I knew I had been scammed...

He later blocked me on whatsapp... His moniker is gurucircle123.

I got the screenshot of his number on his signature. In case he wants to deny or change it

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 10:54am On Jan 06, 2017
Gurucircle123, well played bro. You don scam me.. No problems. If not for the unfortunate fvcking 10 minutes I was agitated by my dad, this wouldn't have happened.

But I have promised you I'll meet with you one day. Most probably inadvertently. But the day I meet you, then it'll be between me and you to decide what happens

There will be no God to judge us. God won't punish you. I will

1 Like

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by Opistorincos(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2017
That dude is a known scammer, scammed a friend too
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Opistorincos:
That dude is a known scammer, scammed a friend too
I go surely meet with am one day. That's for sure
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by profpromise: 11:25am On Jan 06, 2017
haryomikun:
At around 12am, when my calls to him were being forwarded and no alert had been seen. I knew I had been scammed...

He later blocked me on whatsapp... His moniker is gurucircle123. I believe his moniker is related (or probably even him)to profpromise also here on NL

I got the screenshot of his number on his signature. In case he wants to deny or change it

Oga you don't relate names like that. Look at Profpromise profile properly before making assertions. If you have been scammed by gurucircle123 then how does that relate to Profpromise? When you were transacting with him did you see Profpromise? Becareful how you treat issues. To be scammed is really bad but rubbing Innocent people is bad in itself
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by yusii: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2017
That mr2kay na scammer....he scammed me twice and the idiot kept adding my contact...There was one time he scammed me of m naija adsense even after swearing to God... That guy is a Bleep up..nairalanders beware
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 12:26pm On Jan 06, 2017
profpromise:

Oga you don't relate names like that. Look at Profpromise profile properly before making assertions. If you have been scammed by gurucircle123 then how does that relate to Profpromise? When you were transacting with him did you see Profpromise? Becareful how you treat issues. To be scammed is really bad but rubbing Innocent people is bad in itself

Sorry bro. I have confirmed your authenticity on our whatsapp group. I thought you were him because both of you post on same threads
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by profpromise: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
haryomikun:

Sorry bro. I have confirmed your authenticity on our whatsapp group. I thought you were him because both of you post on same threads

Thanks bro. Honestly I respect you and all fellow Nairalalanders. Let's be sincere with each other. If you cant deliver a task in a set pls inform the buyer on hand or make refunds. Never you act in the shadow of others to scam fellow hustlers like you. Remember!! He that kills with the sword will die with the sword. Stay Busy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by homirefacuny(m): 7:30am On Jan 23, 2017
haryomikun:

I go surely meet with am one day. That's for sure

The hunter will surely become the hunted one day for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
homirefacuny:

The hunter will surely become the hunted one day for sure.
Na small thing baba.. Na small thing...
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by Jose213(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
how does someone even scam with such uncoothed method.....don't you know the rule that says be "vigilant of the devil you are dealing with?"

Thank God you learned your lesson the hard way.
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Jose213:
how does someone even scam with such uncoothed method.....don't you know the rule that says be "vigilant of the devil you are dealing with?"

Thank God you learned your lesson the hard way.
Boss trust me, it was unfortunately timed. On a normal day, he wouldn't have scammed me. My problem with my dad didn't even allow me think straight so I couldn't confirm with my friend whether the money had entered his account or not. However, nowni take extra precautions before even dealing with someone
Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by Mr2kay2: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sorry op it's what I'm now facing,people now use my name to scam please guys my number error on whatsapp still remains 08184564281 any other mr2kay is fake and a scammer please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gurucircle123 Is A Scammer And A Fraud. Don't Deal With Him by haryomikun(m): 1:19am On Jan 24, 2017
Mr2kay2:
Sorry op it's what I'm now facing,people now use my name to scam please guys my number error on whatsapp still remains 08184564281 any other mr2kay is fake and a scammer please
No problems bro

(1) (Reply)

I Need Freelance Sites That Pay Nigerians / New Blog For Review And Feedback / How To Convert Your Blogger Blog To An Online E-commerce Shopping Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.