Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

This Is What To Do If You Are Looking For Life Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What To Do If You Are Looking For Life Partner (460 Views)

Seeking For A Life Partner / 10 Things To Consider Before Choosing A Life Partner / Should Religion Matter Above Love In Choosing A Life Partner?. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What To Do If You Are Looking For Life Partner by kingsmonology(m): 11:21am On Jan 06, 2017
How then you pray for a partner without you doing something

Praying for a partner; a good one for that and then doing nothing will only mount to long waiting. This is a very big mistakes for us singles most especially Christians expecting God to say hey my child this is your partner. Things don’t go that way, you are equally expected to do something; trusting God for a life partner requires two sides. God plays His side you play yours as well.

Let be a bit practical about it, this will really make you understand what I’m insinuating. God blessed you to have a car, but you don’t expect God to fuel it, probably drive it. God blessed you with a good wife or husband as the case may be, but you don’t expect God to sleep with her to make the union bring forth a child. I guess you understand now why you should play your part.

In like ways while you pray and trust God for guidance, don’t just sit back with folded arms. Learn to look good and dress well always, it doesn’t matter if you’re in your domicile. Learn to cordially relate with people you come across with polite words and smile on your face. Do not neglect your social circle, this is including social media, but, be of a bit careful here. In my next publication, I’m going to be discussing internet courtship as to enhance this point.

Mind you, you are not going to marry an angel. Even when you feel that God is leading you to a person as a guy, aside from prayers, you will still have to seek friendship with her. God will not propose to her for you. If you wait for God to propose to a lady for you, I assure you, you will be single all your life.

…Relationship Spot With: Kingsmond Ehimare
For more information and counselling contact us.
We’ll be glad to be of help

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Conserving,,activity,,students,,are,, / 12 Golden Rules For Teenagers. / A Wake Up Call To Husbands- Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.