Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Check Out My Web Based Android App. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Check Out My Web Based Android App. (1262 Views)

A Web Based Plagiarism Checker Between Submitted Documents in DataBase [HELP] / Urgent!! Looking For Abuja Based Android Developer Expert.all PAID TO DUBAI / What Is The Most Preferred Programming Language For A Web-based Startup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out My Web Based Android App. by hakymworld1(m): 12:03pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello guys, How has been the hustle. lemme just go straight to the point. My key to the streets this 2k17 is my sofwork skills. Nobody taught me how to build apps, nor did i attend any instituition to learn about that. This is my selling point, i just figured it out and am glad to tell you guys that i did it by Building my Own Web Based Android App. Though am just getting started, This is just a tip of an iceberg watch out for the Phrase "Hakymworld Empire". Creating of android app is now my hobby for now, here is a link to download that. Just check it out, like i said am just getting started .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/daak9b6gfrdlu47/Hakymworld%20New.apk?dl=0
Re: Check Out My Web Based Android App. by imustsaymymindo: 8:40am On Jan 08, 2017
hakymworld1:
Hello guys, How has been the hustle. lemme just go straight to the point. My key to the streets this 2k17 is my sofwork skills. Nobody taught me how to build apps, nor did i attend any instituition to learn about that. This is my selling point, i just figured it out and am glad to tell you guys that i did it by Building my Own Web Based Android App. Though am just getting started, This is just a tip of an iceberg watch out for the Phrase "Hakymworld Empire". Creating of android app is now my hobby for now, here is a link to download that. Just check it out, like i said am just getting started .

https://www.dropbox.com/s/daak9b6gfrdlu47/Hakymworld%20New.apk?dl=0

First of, if you want people to trust your app is not a virus. Move the download from dropbox to a more trusted apk download site like google playstore.

Now, my reviews:
1. The logo of the app is pretty.
2. The app is just 3.7mb which is small and that's good memory management.
3. The app is dependent on some google play services which is quite bad as it does not target all android platforms. For instance, some blackberry phones don't have that capability.

Well, for the content of the app, that I would review later on.
Re: Check Out My Web Based Android App. by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 08, 2017
You need to use a .Signed.apk file so that people can trust your app that it is not a malicious app
Re: Check Out My Web Based Android App. by hakymworld1(m): 1:23pm On Jan 09, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

First of, if you want people to trust your app is not a virus. Move the download from dropbox to a more trusted apk download site like google playstore.

Now, my reviews:
1. The logo of the app is pretty.
2. The app is just 3.7mb which is small and that's good memory management.
3. The app is dependent on some google play services which is quite bad as it does not target all android platforms. For instance, some blackberry phones don't have that capability.

Well, for the content of the app, that I would review later on.
Thanks for the comment. like i said am still working on how to get better your comment came at the right time it will really help me .

1 Like

Re: Check Out My Web Based Android App. by hakymworld1(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2017
Febup:
You need to use a .Signed.apk file so that people can trust your app that it is not a malicious app

Roger that. I am just getting started, i will do that.

(1) (Reply)

I Can Design Your Website ** Already Made Ponzi Site Available For Sale Too. / Please Who Can Build A Nairaland Like Forum? / I Need A Squeeze Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.