Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

His Word, For All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / His Word, For All (279 Views)

Three Days And Three Nights: Did Jesus Keep His Word? / Jesus Is Only Your Lord, If You Keep His Word / TB Joshua Prophesy: God Can Change His Word, Read Isaiah 20:1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

His Word, For All by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
HIS WORD, FOR ALL

Human beings are the unique creatures of God that He made in His own image and gave dominion over all other creatures (Genesis 1:26 & 27). The intelligence in man is a symbolism of that uniqueness. But the unfortunate thing is that man is using this intelligence for ungodly things. This makes me to feel disappointed and most especially I feel disappointed in human beings generally because:

1. All human beings that I have come across have displayed ungodly behavior.
2. Western education did no good in my life, except that it made me to realize that western education has nothing good to offer to the world except to promote the lifestyle of the white man, selfishness, immorality and ungodliness. That is why they encourage homosexuality which is condemned in Leviticus 18:22. They can only be right on this if they say that God does not exist or He exists but the bible is not His word or there is a different meaning to this bible passage from the meaning the words convey.

My experiences in life, the experiences of other people and the things I see regularly justify the reasons for my disappointment in human beings, as I will narrate further.

When I was a little child, the following persons taught me to be godly: my father, my teachers, religious leaders and other elders. But I am disappointed and feel deceived that none of these persons lived the life of godliness which they preached to me to live. Innocently and obediently whenever I relate closely with them they end up displaying sinful acts to me; either in form of sexual immorality, financial impropriety or otherwise.

As a little child, I was taught that western education is the key to success. But my experiences and the evil propagated by western education around the world proved this to be wrong, because I came to realize that education is not the key to success but it is the key to failure and destruction. This is because it only teaches one how to manipulate people and situations to one’s own advantage at the expense of others and it does not promote godly love. The success advanced by western education is material success and not spiritual success (salvation). Of what importance is material success when one fails spiritually? What shall it profit a man who gains the whole world but loses his soul? That is why today, in every field of human endeavor people want to get material prosperity at all cost. They do wrong things to get money and other benefits and describe themselves as being SMART, PROFESSIONAL or INTELLIGENT.

As a Chartered Accountant, I have seen a lot of ungodly acts perpetrated by Accountants. Even people from other professions are involved in a lot of ungodly acts.

At this juncture of my life; at age 43, as a Chartered Accountant with Administrative and Accounting experience of 19 years in the public and private sector and as a Christian, if I were to conclude based on human thinking and perception, I would say that I regret ever being born into this world, due to the disappointment I have in human beings and being in the midst of the evil and negative influences currently pervading the world. I regret all my sins.

As a sinner myself, the saddest thing in my life is that people and situations tempt me all the time to go into sin in order for me to survive, because godliness and truthfulness are viewed as foolishness by human beings and nobody pays attention to or gives opportunity to any one with such qualities. The irony of it is that every ones desires to relate with honest people when they do not appreciate honest people and their own honesty is not even certain. This has made me to feel that no honest person can survive in this present world that is controlled by Satan through his human agents.

The degree of man’s inhumanity to man is prevalent among human beings in different forms: employers’ enslavement of employees, husband enslavement of wife and children or vice versa, slavery in form of house-helps, nations dominating other nations, etc. All these practices negate the most important rule in Matthew 7:12 which says ‘do to others what you want them to do to you’ and also the second most important commandment in Matthew 19:18 & 19 which says ‘love thy neighbor (fellow human) as thyself’. All these are acts that show lack of love among humans generally. It is this lack of love that has made peace, unity and happiness which every human and nations are seeking to elude us.

The bible says that there is only one law (all the other commands are only one rule): ‘love other people the same as you love yourself ‘. The person that loves other people has obeyed all the laws (Romans 13:8-10). All of the laws and the writings of the prophets take their meaning from the first two commandments, which talk about love for God and love for fellow human (Mathew 22:37-40).

Based on this, I enjoin all human beings to love one another. By this, we shall all have peace, unity and happiness and we shall all make it to heaven.

The only person that cannot obey this word of God is the person who does not believe that God exists or the person who believes that God exists but the bible is not the word of God. And I do not think there is any one like that in this world. If there is any one like that, please contact me on 08054479322 or mestanemie73@gmail.com so that we can share the word of God and learn more about God. Therefore, let us stop all forms of hypocrisy so that the world can be a better place for us and we will all make it to the kingdom of God.

God’s message therefore, to the world is that we should love one another, because we are one people created by Him in spite of our differences in color, language or otherwise; we should repent and seek the kingdom of God because it is at hand. It is the only solution to the problems of this world. Records and what is happening presently around the world show that no human government or effort has solved the problems of this world and so it will be until the kingdom of God comes.

I pray to God to bless all human beings and let His will be done in our lives and on earth as it is in heaven, in Jesus name, amen.

THIS, IS HIS WORD, FOR ALL. PLEASE, SPREAD THIS GOOD
NEWS ABOUT HIS KINGDOM

(1) (Reply)

Be Thou Perfect / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.