Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus (1779 Views)

Please Guys I Need Your Help / Please Guys I Need Your Help On Web Hosts / Please Guys, I Really Need Some Good Laravel Ebooks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please who can show me in details how to get smartdav antivirus for free for laptop

Smartdav antivirus.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by imustsaymymindo: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2017
It is smadav antivirus. Go to the link http://www.smadav.net/?lang=en and download the free version there.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
imustsaymymindo:
It is smadav antivirus. Go to the link http://www.smadav.net/?lang=en and download the free version there.

God go bless u
If i run into any difficulties hope u go help me out?
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by imustsaymymindo: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
eniolaamoda:

God go bless u
If i run into any difficulties hope u go help me out?

Trust me. There is nothing difficult in the installation.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 8:54pm On Jan 06, 2017
imustsaymymindo:

Hi the smarrdav has been installed
It a good antivirus no doubt

But it was stated on thier site that it does not offer total protection

Please do u mind giving me a detailes step on how tp download one of these very steongs antivirus
Maybe avast or avg dat is updated and very strong
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by imustsaymymindo: 9:12am On Jan 07, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Please do u mind giving me a detailes step on how tp download one of these very steongs antivirus

Most Avast or AVG download links you find online would be a trial version because they are proprietary software. What is possible is to download the trial version and try to get the license.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by imustsaymymindo: 9:15am On Jan 07, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Smadav is a USB antivirus and it can guarantee total protection on any external device connected to your device. If you feel you can be attacked by a virus other than from an external device (maybe from the internet or something), that is when you need an extra antivirus like AVG, AVAST and Avast is what I recommend.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 12:01pm On Feb 19, 2017
3rnest blym4real onatisi puskin

Hello guys i summoned u all here bcus i know u ppl r the most experienced wen it comes to skrill

And u ppl may not want to expose ur technique in sopving my matter openly on the thread

Dat y i decided to bring u all to my own hidden post

My skrill account has 80$ in it and it is not allowing me send out
This just started 2days ago
I have 1card attached to d skrill and i have been using the skrill to send n recieve very well before

But now wen i wanna send it kips saying
"we are unable to process your transaction, please get in touch with us"

Is there an email i can mail, and will they reply fast, also is there any auxillary email i can CC so they will be scared, just like we Cc'ing cbn wen we wanna email our local banks.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 12:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Hello guys i summoned u all here bcus i know u ppl r the most experienced wen it comes to skrill

And u ppl may not want to expose ur technique in sopving my matter openly on the thread

I have 1card attached to d skrill and i have been using the skrill to send n recieve very well before

Is there an email i can mail, and will they reply fast, also is there any auxillary email i can CC so they will be scared, just like we Cc'ing cbn wen we wanna email our local banks.
Have u send email to help@skrill.com ? embarassed well check my thread for update! Thanks cool
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 12:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
3RNEST:

Have u send email to help@skrill.com ? embarassed well check my thread for update! Thanks cool

No i have not mailed them
But i will do that now
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 12:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

No i have not mailed them
But i will do that now
Kindly Screenshot the "Error" is facing and send to them ASAP, send to help@skrill.com and CC: verification@skrill.com one of them will respond to you at a speed of light.

Goodluck. cool
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 1:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
3RNEST:

Kindly Screenshot the "Error" is facing and send to them ASAP, send to help@skrill.com and CC: verification@skrill.com one of them will respond to you at a speed of light.

Goodluck. cool

Thank u boss
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by MicroBox: 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Please have you resolve your issue because I m having the same issue please.

Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by MicroBox: 3:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

Please I am having the same issue with my skrill right now. Have you been able to resolve the issue and what are the process.... I m also having money stuck on my account.
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2017
MicroBox:

Please I am having the same issue with my skrill right now. Have you been able to resolve the issue and what are the process.... I m also having money stuck on my account.

After 3rnest asked me to mail them
This is the reply i got
The last part got me scared

Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 4:10pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

After 3rnest asked me to mail them This is the reply i got The last part got me scared
Have u answer those jamb questions?
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by MicroBox: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

After 3rnest asked me to mail them
This is the reply i got
The last part got me scared
thanks for prompt reply, My 95+ USD Skrill is just too much to let go..
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2017
MicroBox:
thanks for prompt reply, My 95+ USD Skrill is just too much to let go..
See clear cache.. Or use another isp try again..
If no way then reply me for next move...
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
3RNEST:

Have u answer those jamb questions?

I can answer the rest of d questions but the last part na photoshop i go use
Bcus d atm card linked to the skrill is not the same with mine na person atm card
So na different address and different names
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 4:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
eniolaamoda:

I can answer the rest of d questions but the last part na photoshop i go use
Bcus d atm card linked to the skrill is not the same with mine na person atm card
So na different address and different names
Chai....trouble dey dubai *mogbe*
Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by eniolaamoda: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2017
3RNEST:

Chai....trouble dey dubai *mogbe*

3rnest the worse has happened ohhhh.

Please what do i do.

I send them a photoshopped ID.

And now dey r asking for me to hold it near my face.

This skrill account is for my uncle,
He doesnt use it so he gave it to me to b using it,
He does not have ID card.
So i photpshopped an ID and out a random black mans pic on the ID.

Now where would i go and find d man in this world to come and help me hold the ID.

Please what can i do.
Can i ask dem to close d account and move my 99$ hanging in it to another skrill user?

Re: Please Guys I Need Smartdav Antivirus by 3RNEST(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2017
eniolaamoda:

3rnest the worse has happened ohhhh.

Please what do i do.

I send them a photoshopped ID.

And now dey r asking for me to hold it near my face.

This skrill account is for my uncle,
He doesnt use it so he gave it to me to b using it,
He does not have ID card.
So i photpshopped an ID and out a random black mans pic on the ID.

Now where would i go and find d man in this world to come and help me hold the ID.

Please what can i do.
Can i ask dem to close d account and move my 99$ hanging in it to another skrill user?

lolz bolded lines.... oga Photoshop meet me on whatsapp..

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Can Build A Platform Like MMM / Skilled Programmer Needed / Best Nigerian Cash Deposit System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.