Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH Just Confirmed Again That He Is JEHOVAH! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH Just Confirmed Again That He Is JEHOVAH! (441 Views)

Who Is Jehovah? / Is Jehovah / Jehova The True Name Of God? / What Does It Mean That God Is Jehovah-Jireh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH Just Confirmed Again That He Is JEHOVAH! by Orikinla1: 1:44pm On Jan 06, 2017
Almighty God JEHOVAH JIREH just confirmed again that He is JEHOVAH. Isaiah 12.
When He led me by His Holy Spirit to pray according to the prophecy in Isaiah 11-12, I did not know why. But before 9am, the first letter that came in the first week of the new year 2017, brought my MasterCard all the way from the UK. And it came already loaded. And my first transaction of the year is SUCCESSFUL as dollars exchanged hands and I contributed to the GDP of Nigeria, the land of God. HALLELUJAH!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Retires, Obayemi Takes Over As RCCG General Overseer / Audio Mp3 Bible In Your Language For Personal Spiritual Growth & Evangelism / Pastor Makes Church Members Drink Motor Oil To Heal Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.