Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,272 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady (808 Views)

How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone / Track A Missing Phone Without Any Tracker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE

If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.

Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.

Each phone carries a unique IMEI no. i.e.
International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.

This is how it works:

1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.

2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.

3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.

4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No . will be sent to your email.

6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.

PLEASE SHARE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

- Seun , Lalasticlala , Mynd44 etc -
Let's help our people !!
Re: How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by ebner70(m): 9:36am On Jan 07, 2017
does this really work? Anybody it helped u know of?
Re: How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by starlife30(m): 10:51am On Jan 07, 2017
Has anyone tried this thing before?
Re: How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 07, 2017
starlife30:
Has anyone tried this thing before?
ion think someone's phone has been stolen ..

But you can follow the steps ahead and see for yourself
Re: How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by olahero(m): 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2017
I HOPE IT WORK, I WILL TRY IT OUT SOON. I HOPE THE IMEI CHANGER NOT GET INTO THE SYSTEM.
Re: How To Trace A Missing Or Stolen Phone - Lady2lady by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 11, 2017
lady2lady:
HOW TO TRACE A MISSING OR STOLEN PHONE
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit IMEI No. to cop@vsnl.net with details as stated below:

Your name:____________________
Address:______________________
Phone model:_________________
Make:_________________________
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
Missed date:___________________
IMEI No :_______________________

5.Your Mobile will be traced within next 24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user's No . will be sent to your email.
Very very informative. A new phone i bought a while ago got stolen at a filling station. It was bought under special circumstances for my private use but got stolen within few days on arrival.
At night during a period of fuel scarcity.
I was listening to a BBC podcast with it while waiting for my turn. People were jumping queue. At a point i got fed up with the injustice going on so dropped the phone on my passenger seat as i stepped out briefly to warn a bus driver that was about getting in front of me. I was watching my car all the while as i didn't wind up.
By the time i returned, the phone was gone!.
It had an active security system that sent me the number of the new Sim card as soon as my sim was changed by the next day.
I dialled the number and introduced myself after which i pleaded with the guy in possession of it to return it for a handsome reward but he simply switched it off.
That same day i reported to the nearest police station where the incidence took place.
My dear going to the police proved a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Tab A For Sale( 3months Foreign Used Very Clean) / Unlocking Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge T MOBILE / Blackberry Keyone Launched: Specifications, Features And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.