Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device (2158 Views)

Every Car Dealer Needs To Have A Car Tracker Installer Standby / For Every Car Owner Must Need / MUST HAVE DIAGNOSTIC TOOL FOR EVERY CAR OWNER AND PRO MECHANIC (ALL DATA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
This Advance car fuel saver is a revolutionary break-through,patent-pending invention in fuel conservation.The device will increase your car"s mileage just by plugging it into your cigarette lighter socket. Basically, it acts like a small battery that helps your car's electrical system perform better. The small device is fitted with a capacitor that once plugged in to your 12v adapter is instantly connected to the car's main electrical system. called capacitors. The capacitor first charges and then discharges the stored electricity (voltage) when there is a heavy energy demand from the alternator. Heavy energy demand (reduced voltage) is caused by using any electrical accessory in your car including lights, windshield wipers, air conditioning, stereo or any combination of them. Instead of the alternator and battery having to work overtime, The Advance car fuel saver supplements the required voltage to reduce the load on the electrical system from any accessory that is being used. The reduced electrical demand frees up energy that can be better used to deliver a more constant and steady supply of electricity to the spark plugs and ignition system. The result is a more efficient and complete combustion of the gasoline which will improve you gas mileage and produce cleaner emissions. You will also get better horse power, acceleration,longer battery life, and a smoother running engine despite daily driving conditions. The fact is that fuel mileage will fluctuate in any car due to driving habits, lack of maintenance, traffic conditions and many other factors. All these factors will rob the fuel efficiency your car was meant to achieve. The main purpose of Neosocket device,therefore, is to help your engine consistently maintain its original designed fuel efficiency despite of all these unpredictable situations. No matter what the price of fuel is, getting great fuel mileage will save you a lot of money and in today"s economy,every naira counts!

KEY FEATURES
>Reduced fuel consumption to the dearest minimum
>Increased fuel mileage
>Lower emissions
>Increased horsepower
>Extend battery life
>Just plug into the socket and it start to work immediately
>It works for both petrol and diesel engines

price:N2500

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by hopeforcharles(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06, 2017
Testimonies, has anybody used this product? If yes what is the result.
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by bizzleAds: 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2017
hopeforcharles:
Testimonies, has anybody used this product? If yes what is the result.

yes!
i travel alot and i use AC almost all the time on road.i know how much fuel i consume for every journey..the device was able to reduce my fuel consumption,but what amazed me was the way it changed the engine performance.it made the engine more smoother and all electrical dystems in the car were working without obvious power drain .

anyone with testimonies
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
bizzleAds:

yes!
i travel alot and i use AC almost all the time on road.i know how much fuel i consume for every journey..the device was able to reduce my fuel consumption,but what amazed me was the way it changed the engine performance.it made the engine more smoother and all electrical dystems in the car were working without obvious power drain .

anyone with testimonies
op's alternate account,, kontinu angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 07, 2017
good morning nairalanders.

for those who wish to be a reseller of our product.the price is N2000 per device if you are buying not less than 50pcs..
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by valarinz: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2017
Just one word, CHAI!!!!!!

GAZZUZZ, diportivo and co, food don done grin

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:57am On Jan 07, 2017

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Whizpeter(m): 11:01am On Jan 07, 2017
LOL... Them don come again ooo...

That guy from Abuja ran away from car talk after the bashing he received last year... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by diportivo: 1:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
videomaid:

for those who wish to be a reseller of our product.the price is N2000 per device if you are buying not less than 50pcs..

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Lacomb(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
Who did this device? We need one for our naira oh! Reminds me of the guy way bring shoe come sell for office "magic shoe " claims it's give energy even if you put your picture inside! For my mind I was like Egbon e de rora! Shoe for N280k? Claims it would cure even cancer!!

Op if I connect like 5 to the car I won't need to fuel for the year oh!!!

5 Likes

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
videomaid:

This is 2017, and I want to be civil, so before I start my own, can you do some research into what you are selling? After that then come back.

2 Likes

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by aieromon(m): 5:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
OP,God will bless your hustle but you and I know this product is utter crap.

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by LeJeun3: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2017

Gazzuzz and Co want to be civil......

OP, Your Stupidity is very evident.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by diportivo: 6:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
LeJeun3:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
videomaid:
This Advance car fuel saver is a revolutionary break-through,patent-pending invention in fuel conservation.The device will increase your car"s mileage just by plugging it into your cigarette lighter socket. Basically, it acts like a small battery that helps your car's electrical system perform better. The small device is fitted with a capacitor that once plugged in to your 12v adapter is instantly connected to the car's main electrical system. called capacitors. The capacitor first charges and then discharges the stored electricity (voltage) when there is a heavy energy demand from the alternator. Heavy energy demand (reduced voltage) is caused by using any electrical accessory in your car including lights, windshield wipers, air conditioning, stereo or any combination of them. Instead of the alternator and battery having to work overtime, The Advance car fuel saver supplements the required voltage to reduce the load on the electrical system from any accessory that is being used. The reduced electrical demand frees up energy that can be better used to deliver a more constant and steady supply of electricity to the spark plugs and ignition system. The result is a more efficient and complete combustion of the gasoline which will improve you gas mileage and produce cleaner emissions. You will also get better horse power, acceleration,longer battery life, and a smoother running engine despite daily driving conditions. The fact is that fuel mileage will fluctuate in any car due to driving habits, lack of maintenance, traffic conditions and many other factors. All these factors will rob the fuel efficiency your car was meant to achieve. The main purpose of Neosocket device,therefore, is to help your engine consistently maintain its original designed fuel efficiency despite of all these unpredictable situations. No matter what the price of fuel is, getting great fuel mileage will save you a lot of money and in today"s economy,every naira counts!

KEY FEATURES
>Reduced fuel consumption to the dearest minimum
>Increased fuel mileage
>Lower emissions
>Increased horsepower
>Extend battery life
>Just plug into the socket and it start to work immediately
>It works for both petrol and diesel engines

price:N2500

You're the worst kind of people. The kind that leeches on to fraudulent activities in order to defraud fellow Nigerians.

What you are selling doesn't work and you know it doesn't.

Nairalanders, the only way to increase your fuel mileage is to make sure that your vehicle is in proper operating conditions and ensure that the nutcase behind the wheel is driving like a gentleman.

The MODS should lock this topic and give the OP a lengthy ban.
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Ajaypompin(m): 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
I think some guys are bringing here their frustration, I was opportune to use this device during xmas and it changed the movement of my car, and my fuel consumption was superb and since then I have been looking for this device, don't condemn something when u have not tasted it, guys keep naija frustration out of here. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Mosesibb: 11:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
LeJeun3:

your stupidity is practically evident and you seem like a frustrated being..here is why

https://www.nairaland.com/3024534/zerowater-filters-now-available-check
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You're the worst kind of people. The kind that leeches on to fraudulent activities in order to defraud fellow Nigerians.

What you are selling doesn't work and you know it doesn't.

Nairalanders, the only way to increase your fuel mileage is to make sure that your vehicle is in proper operating conditions and ensure that the nutcase behind the wheel is driving like a gentleman.

The MODS should lock this topic and give the OP a lengthy ban.

do you own a car to start with
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2017
videomaid:

do you own a car to start with

I don't. You got me there.

Why do you have to be this wicked in this New Year like this grin

3 Likes

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
OP, I actually forgot about this your SCAM until you now provoked me while I am less busy grin

Let me finish you off.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Is the Neo Socket Truly a Fuel Saving Device?

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-the-neo-socket-truly-a-fuel-saving-device.581791/ "

"It's a scam. Car electrical systems are DC.

Reference https://www.physicsforums.com/threads/is-the-neo-socket-truly-a-fuel-saving-device.581791/ "

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

https://www.amazon.com/Portable-Socket-Economizer-Saving-10-~30/dp/B00DI8IY3Q

1.0 out of 5 starsIf you cannot believe this is a Scam, Here are some photos for you to see
By Amazon Customer on May 30, 2016
I was given a few units for free so decided to open up the unit.

All you have is a capacitor that runs an Led.

That's it people, nothing else.

It simply cannot do what they say it does."

"1.0 out of 5 starsProducts like this and the people who buy them only prove ...
By Ken Foland on December 19, 2015
Products like this and the people who buy them only prove two things to me. 1) There are a lot of very uneducated people on this earth who are unaware of how the devices they use everyday actually work. 2) There are a lot of unscrupulous but slightly more educated people on this earth who will use the slight educational advantage to shamelessly rip-off the other group. It truly is a sad state of affairs. Do not buy this or any other product that makes claims based only on testimonial evidence of effectiveness. Keep your money. You’ll be a smarter, richer person for it."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You are a sham that is marketing fake products on your fellow men. You are the worst kind of Nigerian, the one that preys on unsuspecting fellow citizens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
"1.0 out of 5 starsMade and sold by con artists
By Amazon Customer on August 25, 2016
Notice how it kind of looks like a Christmas light? Right...that's because that's ALL IT IS. If you want a silly blue light to plug into your lighter socket, then go right ahead and buy it. However, the makers and sellers of this "device" are con artists who consider you too stupid to know the difference. Are you?"

I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I don't. You got me there.
Why do you have to be this wicked in this New Year like this grin
can you expanciate this your written equation
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 08, 2017
videomaid:

can you expanciate this your written equation

You insulted and exposed me that I do not own a car

How una go spoil packaging like that? grin
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2017
EgunMogaji:

You insulted and exposed me that I do not own a car

How una go spoil packaging like that? grin

all what you said is just a review by you..see other people review o..mastercraft

http://doesitreallywork.org/fuel-shark-review/
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2017
videomaid:

all what you said is just a review by you..see other people review o..mastercraft

Nope, you're wrong.

Those reviews were not mine but from independent sources on the web including actual buyers who certify that your product is scam and doesn't work.
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2017
videomaid:

You are not firing on all cylinders. You actually gave me a site that proves that what you are trying to sell is scam and a total waste of money.

"the product is likely manufactured so cheaply that they still make a profit on the shipping charge alone"

"the perfect product to prey on"

"There is no possible way that the Fuel Shark can do the things they claim to do with the product they are providing."

"The general consensus for Fuel Shark is that it’s a $30 light up toy for your car. Those that have tried it have stated emphatically that it did absolutely nothing, and just provided an electrical drain for their car by using electricity to power the LED light."

"Fuel Shark definitely goes into the Hall of Shame. With the claims they make, and the type of customer they target, they should be ashamed of themselves. There really needs to be a governing body that keeps products like these off the market. The FTC should really crack down on companies that make unsubstantiated claims and sell products that have no proof associated with them."

See your life outside my friend grin

Your scam product not only not work but actually helps damage the vehicle component.
Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by LeJeun3: 6:37am On Jan 09, 2017
videomaid:

your stupidity is practically evident and you seem like a frustrated being..here is why

https://www.nairaland.com/3024534/zerowater-filters-now-available-check

I am happy you finally plugged this your device into your butt hole, so it supercharging your brain. Of all the topics and off the things to accuse me of you chose frustrated in 2017??

You that is selling butt hole chargers what do we call you na??! Biko someone help this Videomaid na!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Car Owner In Nigeria Needs This Device by LeJeun3: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2017
Ajaypompin:
I think some guys are bringing here their frustration, I was opportune to use this device during xmas and it changed the movement of my car, and my fuel consumption was superb and since then I have been looking for this device, don't condemn something when u have not tasted it, guys keep naija frustration out of here. Thanks OP

Frustration is actually putting a Christmas light inside your car to reduce fuel consumption!! Like seriously you don't even have any emphatical evidence.....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Quick sale Toks BMW X6 2010 In Abuja For N7,500,000 / Sharp Golf 3 Wagon With AC And Power Windows Tokunbo@1.050M 08096577304 SOLD / Toks 2005 Lexus ES 330 For Sale @2.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.