Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

Join Kik Messenger Metaphisical Group For Sisters And Brothers Et Al In Diaspora - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Join Kik Messenger Metaphisical Group For Sisters And Brothers Et Al In Diaspora (1129 Views)

Meet Two Sisters Married To Oba Ewuare Of Benin (Photos) / Igbos In Diaspora Build Mud Houses With Whites To Exhibit Culture / Meet Ooni Of Ife’s Sisters Who Ensured The Emergence Of A New Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Join Kik Messenger Metaphisical Group For Sisters And Brothers Et Al In Diaspora by OmoOsanyin: 5:30pm On Jan 06, 2017
Hello NLanders et al in diaspora,

Join A New Free KiK Interactive Metaphysical Group today and access Spells and Rituals of power services that works for all your needs.

SOME GROUP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- An online KiK Interactive group chat community.
- Instant response to questions by Admin or other members.
- Post pictures and videos
- Grow daily in knowledge, spirit and wisdom
- Meet and Make new friends.
- No phone number required.
- You can now Video Chat on Kik! Kik is the best way to chat back-and-forth in realtime, and today you can get even more personal with video. When you're chatting one to one or in groups, just tap the video icon in the top right.
- Get connected.

Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat.
*****No phone numbers required, just pick a username.

• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more
• Meet new friends with similar interests

and much more...

MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:

* KiK member registration
* Be Courteous
* Be active in group participation
* Write good English grammar
* PayPal account (highly recommended/ and for member verification and privacy protection).

*** Download and Install the KiK App from Google play store and Register.

***** Send your KiK username to me here on this thread after KiK registration for Occult group inclusion.

Disallowed group members activities

* Scamming.
* Insulting fellow members.
* Flaming and disrespecting other members
* No Financial Occult service offers by members. Violators will be banned instantly.

PLEASE NOTE:

******* Group is specifically established for the benefit of Sisters and Brothers in diaspora.

Not A Member Yet? Join Now.
It's Fun, Informative, Interactive And Educative
Group members space is limited
What are you waiting for?
Spread the word today

WARNING

Don't even think of derailing this thread!!!

*********** Check out my posts.

Thank you,

In Spirit.

Re: Join Kik Messenger Metaphisical Group For Sisters And Brothers Et Al In Diaspora by santospe: 6:01pm On Jan 25, 2017
OmoOsanyin

I'm a KIK member, my username is: santospe150 add me to the commented group for diaspora.

Portuguese Translation

Estou registrado no KIK, meu nome de usuario é: santospe150 me add ao grupo comentado para a diaspora.

A dupe o
Re: Join Kik Messenger Metaphisical Group For Sisters And Brothers Et Al In Diaspora by ugnoble: 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2017
OmoOsanyin:
Hello NLanders et al in diaspora,

Join A New Free KiK Interactive Metaphysical Group today and access Spells and Rituals of power services that works for all your needs.

SOME GROUP MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- An online KiK Interactive group chat community.
- Instant response to questions by Admin or other members.
- Post pictures and videos
- Grow daily in knowledge, spirit and wisdom
- Meet and Make new friends.
- No phone number required.
- You can now Video Chat on Kik! Kik is the best way to chat back-and-forth in realtime, and today you can get even more personal with video. When you're chatting one to one or in groups, just tap the video icon in the top right.
- Get connected.

Kik is way more than just messaging. It’s the easiest way to connect with your friends, stay in the loop, and explore – all through chat.
*****No phone numbers required, just pick a username.

• Choose who to chat with one-on-one and in groups
• Share pics, videos, gifs, games, and more
• Meet new friends with similar interests

and much more...

MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENTS:

* KiK member registration
* Be Courteous
* Be active in group participation
* Write good English grammar
* PayPal account (highly recommended/ and for member verification and privacy protection).

*** Download and Install the KiK App from Google play store and Register.

***** Send your KiK username to me here on this thread after KiK registration for Occult group inclusion.

Disallowed group members activities

* Scamming.
* Insulting fellow members.
* Flaming and disrespecting other members
* No Financial Occult service offers by members. Violators will be banned instantly.

PLEASE NOTE:

******* Group is specifically established for the benefit of Sisters and Brothers in diaspora.

Not A Member Yet? Join Now.
It's Fun, Informative, Interactive And Educative
Group members space is limited
What are you waiting for?
Spread the word today

WARNING

Don't even think of derailing this thread!!!

*********** Check out my posts.

Thank you,

In Spirit.

You can add me, my username is pmabrother. Am open minded and ready to learn spirituality from anywhere regardless of religion.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Dead Monk Smiles As His Body Is Exhumed 2 Months After Being Buried / 15 Popular Nigerian Hairstyles / Why Are Igbo Women And Men So Beautiful And Handsome In This Part Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.