Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,548 members, 7,847,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted (920 Views)

Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Nationwide Volunteers Recruitment 2020 / Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Job Recruitment (N20,400,000/annum) / Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO) Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (3 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by azicotop: 8:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Are you a healthy lady aged between 25 - 40 years? Do you have empathy and love for humanity? Are you willing to volunteer as a gestation carrier for intended mothers that are barren whose embryos are already created and waiting for implantation? Then let us hear from you. Contact the Desk Officer, Healthcare Access Network on hanetonline@gmail.com or send a text message with your name to 08092551236

Please note that fair financial compensation will be given for logistics and upkeep
Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by Ten12(m): 8:11pm On Jan 06, 2017
Sounds like digital baby factory
Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by azicotop: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
You are very much entitled to your opinion. Go back to the Bible, the Lord Jesus Christ is the first Gestation carrier baby. For every counterfeit, there is an original somewhere. Baby factory is a perverted form of third party assisted reproduction. Basic research may help open your mind to 21st century health care possibilities. Check out India. It is a huge industry that is not only ethical but Godly as God himself initiated it to bring forth the Lord Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2017
azicotop:
You are very much entitled to your opinion. Go back to the Bible, the Lord Jesus Christ is the first Gestation carrier baby. For every counterfeit, there is an original somewhere. Baby factory is a perverted form of third party assisted reproduction. Basic research may help open your mind to 21st century health care possibilities. Check out India. It is a huge industry that is not only ethical but Godly as God himself initiated it to bring forth the Lord Jesus Christ.

Must you bring Jesus into this?

He didn't understand and you are suppose to explain.

Jesus this Jesus that.. Shey na holy spirit go give those girls belle ni...

4 Likes

Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by azicotop: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2017
You are right MykOnyxo. There are many reasons why a lady may not be able to fall pregnant nor carry a pregnancy to term. Nigerian factors are pathetic as most of them could have been prevented. The incidence of female infertility in Nigeria is currently on the increase with reduced age of incidence due to life style, negative choices, cultural practices etc. This has turned up women that are now peri-menopausal, with damaged endometrium, hormonal insufficiency etc. These are now the women that are clinically indicated for third party assisted reproduction.

Gestation carrier does not contribute genetically to the resultant baby because her oocytes (eggs) were never used to produce the embryos that were transferred to her uterus. There is no incubator that can keep an In vitro fertilized embryo beyond six days (late blastocyst) as at today but hopefully that technology may come in future. This is where gestation carrier is well indicated to help intended mothers and fathers.

Gestation carrier assisted reproduction is ethical, Godly and good for humanity.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
azicotop:
You are right MykOnyxo. There are many reasons why a lady may not be able to fall pregnant nor carry a pregnancy to term. Nigerian factors are pathetic as most of them could have been prevented. The incidence of female infertility in Nigeria is currently on the increase with reduced age of incidence due to life style, negative choices, cultural practices etc. This has turned up women that are now peri-menopausal, with damaged endometrium, hormonal insufficiency etc. These are now the women that are clinically indicated for third party assisted reproduction.

Gestation carrier does not contribute genetically to the resultant baby because her oocytes (eggs) were never used to produce the embryos that were transferred to her uterus. There is no incubator that can keep an In vitro fertilized embryo beyond six days (late blastocyst) as at today but hopefully that technology may come in future. This is where gestation carrier is well indicated to help intended mothers and fathers.

Gestation carrier assisted reproduction is ethical, Godly and good for humanity.

seriously, it is a great development,,
Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by iyzeek(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2017
volunteers?? like free job.
Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by azicotop: 11:45am On Jan 07, 2017
iyzeek:
volunteers?? like free job.

Voluntary here means an informed decision to participate in the programme. there are associated costs such as phone calls, transport, laboratory tests, upkeep etc. These are the costs that fair financial compensation will be given.

1 Like

Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by crystar: 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
azicotop:

Voluntary here means an informed decision to participate in the programme. there are associated costs such as phone calls, transport, laboratory tests, upkeep etc. These are the costs that fair financial compensation will be given.
What a wicked world. You painted it as if you have good intentions. You even went as far as bringing the King of glory, JESUS CHRIST into this you evil crafted organization.

Let me ask you this noble question even though you re not a noble here.

QUESTION #1 :
Do you have a physical address ? If yes paste it here for all eyes to see.

QUESTION #2:
is the government aware of this your illegal operations? if yes paste or post scanned documents here to buttress your claims.

QUESTION #3:
Do you have proof or evidence on how long you have been operating your said SUGAR COATING baby volunteer program? if yes paste it for all eyes to see it.

WARNING!!!

Otherwise, quit this trade and close this thread from Nairaland. please if you don't want to suffer discomfort you better comply OR I will use my connection across the country to bring you to justice. Thank God your phone number is clearly display.

For your information, I have copied and saved this page offline as an evidence to back my claims. Go ahead and keep bragging.

2 Likes

Re: Voluntary Gestation Carrier Wanted by azicotop: 12:56pm On Jan 07, 2017
crystar:
What a wicked world. You painted it as if you have good intentions. You even went as far as bringing the King of glory, JESUS CHRIST into this you evil crafted organization.

Let me ask you this noble question even though you re not a noble here.

QUESTION #1 :
Do you have a physical address ? If yes paste it here for all eyes to see.

QUESTION #2:
is the government aware of this your illegal operations? if yes paste or post scanned documents here to buttress your claims.

QUESTION #3:
Do you have proof or evidence on how long you have been operating your said SUGAR COATING baby volunteer program? if yes paste it for all eyes to see it.

WARNING!!!

Otherwise, quit this trade and close this thread from Nairaland. please if you don't want to suffer discomfort you better comply OR I will use my connection across the country to bring you to justice. Thank God your phone number is clearly display.

For your information, I have copied and saved this page offline as an evidence to back my claims. Go ahead and keep bragging.

Since the first IVF baby in Nigeria over two decades ago, several fertility centres have opened and are operating all over Nigeria. These centres are owned by Federal and state governments while others are privately owned hospitals. Yes we have a physical address, registered with government and have license.

I am very much surprised at your alarm when you do not have facts or you have ignorantly assumed some facts. To help improve your understanding Sir, There is currently no law in Nigeria that prohibits assisted reproduction technology as a form of infertility treatment. The procedures are ethical and complies with international norm. Please research more on assisted reproduction in Nigeria. Please We have only asked for voluntary gestation carrier and NOT BABY VOLUNTEER PROGRAMME AS YOU HAVE PERVERTED IT.

If I were you, I would have searched out Healthcare Access Network with CAC at least as a starting point before exhibiting profound ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Current Vacancy / . / Police Seeks Buhari’s Approval To Recruit 155,000 Personnel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.