Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

No subject - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / No subject (1524 Views)

Gombe Subject Principals, Teachers To COVID-19 Test Ahead School Reopening / Subject has been removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No subject by brownlass: 8:55pm On Jan 06, 2017
Post outdated

1 Like

Re: No subject by bigtt76(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
Ok
Re: No subject by casttlebarbz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2017
am not believing

only u asthma

u again sickle cell

i"ll join IDAGF on this one

1 Like

Re: No subject by ItzHoludex(m): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2017
hizzokay
Re: No subject by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
where can i find this little black substance that looks like oil and what is it like? my girl has asthma
Re: No subject by brownlass: 9:35pm On Jan 06, 2017
Check my signature and send me a mail. I can get it for you freely cos I know what you are passing through. then you tell the world. Am not here to scam anybody.
Re: No subject by juman(m): 8:00am On Jan 07, 2017
Until this country gets sensible leadership, it would not move forward.

Our local medication (the herbs) is a business that can generate many many billions of naira. But there is no sensible government to develop it to the needed stage.

APC is nothing but noise maker government that has nothing tangible to offer to nigeria.
Re: No subject by decency8: 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Brownlass pls. How do I get this small black substance my cousin sister has been suffering from it.pls here is my number. 08136607506
Re: No subject by brownlass: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2017
Ok. @ Decency8 I"ll contact you
Re: No subject by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 09, 2017
how can I get it too. really need it 08065016797
Re: No subject by Boasis: 9:18am On Jan 10, 2017
pls how do i get it
Re: No subject by Boasis: 9:19am On Jan 10, 2017
kindly send your number so I can call you God Bless
Re: No subject by Boasis: 9:21am On Jan 10, 2017
pls how do i get it you can reach me on 08035457007.or send you number so i can reaach you
Re: No subject by brownlass: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2017
Ok peepz. Am trying to contact grandma to tell me the things she used then know their english names and send you the ingredients. Trust me its something you can mix at home yourself. So I save my stress of bringing it to your location. Just drop your numbers and I'll send you a message ASAP
Re: No subject by Aksimple47(m): 12:24pm On Jan 11, 2017
brownlass:
Ok peepz. Am trying to contact grandma to tell me the things she used then know their english names and send you the ingredients. Trust me its something you can mix at home yourself. So I save my stress of bringing it to your location. Just drop your numbers and I'll send you a message ASAP
Kk bros kindly send d stuff to me via 07036302123.....pls I need it ASAP
Re: No subject by decency8: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
@brownlass pls hasten up,you know How serious this sickness can be.no need to waste time @all.am waiting
Re: No subject by decency8: 7:21am On Jan 12, 2017
Thanks so much @brownlass I appreciate
Re: No subject by PHEMMY18(m): 8:55pm On Jan 13, 2017
08063624854. God bless you.
Re: No subject by hustleranthem(m): 11:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
Plz send me too..08059248464 or bernardoantonio86@gmail.com
Re: No subject by danwa25(m): 6:24am On Jan 14, 2017
Re: No subject by mumyebun(f): 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2017
Faithful God
Re: No subject by greenmonk: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2017
brownlass:
@brownlass are kindly help,I have a relative with is ailment asthma,kindly furnish the ingredients. My email is thedius0712@gmail.com
Re: No subject by ebako1: 11:55am On Jan 16, 2019
TIRED OF STRUGGLING WITH ASTHMA?

If you are fed up and tired of struggling with Asthma and symptoms like Chest Tightness, Migrain and Shortness of breath , then you need to do something about it.

You should not allow this to control and dictate your life. You need to take a stand against it and you need to start doing that today.

Why is Asthma so common? Because people don’t know how to treat, prevent, and avoid them NATURALLY .

FACT: 77% of all Those treating Asthma with Pharmaceutical Drugs suffer from reccurrence within months.(Source: Melbourne Health Centre)

That is why We introduce BETAFIL ASTHMA SYRUP which is made from carefully selected herbal extracts to help fight asthma.

Getting Rid of Asthma is All About Restoring Happiness In Your Entire Life & Health In Your Body!

Get Betafil syrup today and say goodbye to asthma attack and live a healthier life. Place your order now.

Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
IG: @Betacure_asthma_syrup
FB: www.facebook.com/asthmanaturalremedy

Re: No subject by ebako1: 5:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
DO YOU WANT TO GET RID OF ASTHMA. 

Finally Introducing...

THE NATURAL SOLUTION FOR ASTHMA
If you desire to completely get rid of Asthma and other related complications, then "BETAFIL SYRUP" is all you need for yourself and everyone you know that are suffering from Asthma.

This product consists of natural ingredients that help to deal with the root cause of Asthma, its effect on the body and rejuvenate your overall health until you are finally free from Asthmatic misery. First, your bronchial tubes are cleared of the sticky mucus which aid unhealthy and blocked airways. This Natural product permanently clears the bronchial tube, and brings the body system back to the position of proper self defense. This is the best way to ensure that Asthma is completely eradicated as opposed to chemicals (drugs) which only suppresses the symptoms without the hope of a permanent cure. 

Place your order today and get fast delivery.

Contact us today:
Call/Whatsapp: +2349067631055
Email: betafilsyrup@gmail.com
FB PAGE: fb.com/asthmanaturalremedy
Re: No subject by ebako1: 11:22pm On Oct 08, 2019
CAUSES OF #ASTHMA

The fundamental causes of asthma are not completely understood. The strongest risk factors for developing asthma are a combination of genetic predisposition with environmental exposure to inhaled substances and particles that may provoke allergic reactions or irritate the airways, such as:

indoor allergens (for example house dust mites in bedding, carpets and stuffed furniture, pollution and pet dander)

outdoor allergens (such as pollens and moulds)

tobacco smoke

chemical irritants in the workplace

air pollution

Other triggers can include cold air, extreme emotional arousal such as anger or fear, and physical exercise. Even certain medications can trigger asthma: aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs, and beta-blockers (which are used to treat high blood pressure, heart conditions and migraine).

Is any of this common to you?

Coughing-
Chest Tightness-
Shortness of breath-
Wheezing-

Well the good news is that you can now permanently get get rid of Asthma and its symptoms once and for all starting from today. 

@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have a more effective natural treatment for Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal and open up the lungs and improve the lungs and amount of air flow. Our Asthma syrup will help boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthma completely.

Call/Whatsapp: 09067631055

Email: ebakoultimates@gmail.com
IG: @ebakoultimate

Re: No subject by Ebakoultimate: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
@ EBAKO ULTIMATE SERVICES we have developed a more effective natural treatment to cure Asthma, which will clear the mucus from the airways, heal the inflamed airways and open up the lungs and improve the lungs function and increase amount of air flow.

Our Asthma syrup will boost the immune system of the body to be able to fight against contaminants and eradicate asthmatic problems completely.

We're proud to present you our ASTHMA SYRUP #Betafil.

The natural solution to ASTHMA and ALLERGIES.

Calls/Whatsapp: 09057017766 / 09067631055

(1) (Reply)

Strike: FG Authorises Federal Hospitals To Engage Doctors On Ad-hoc Basis / Madagascar Hands Out ‘miracle’ Virus Cure As It Lifts Lockdown / Axa Mansard HMO Vs Reliance HMO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.