Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Anyone Know The Name Of This Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Anyone Know The Name Of This Song? (462 Views)

I Need To Download A Song, Don't Know The Title. Help! / Pls, Help With This Song "Emi O Ri Iru Olorun Yi Ri .... I Have Assurance" / Please Who Can Remember The Title And Who Sang This Song... .plsssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know The Name Of This Song? by maduken: 1:58am On Jan 07, 2017
I found these girls dancing to this song on YouTube and they killed it. But what is the name of this song. The song is an old Igbo traditional song. Anyone know the name and where I can find it on youtube.
Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DravVjbzgdA

(1) (Reply)

Do U Want Train Your Voice, Learn Music Production Or Music Instruments? / [F9T VIDEO] Phyno Ft P Square – Financial Woman || @fresh9jatunes / Davido Music Presents: Ichaba – Tonight (valentine) (prod. By ODH)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.