Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (3844 Views)

Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc) Job Recruitment / Help!! I Was Invited For Abuja Electricity Distribution Company Aptitude Test. / Graduate Meter Engineers At The Abuja Electricity Distribution Company (AEDC Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by energywatchng: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Job Description

Supports the Team Lead metering to grow the collectable revenue base of AED Plc. Performs accurate meter readings, bill distribution in time and effective disconnection of customers or group of customers within the time limit in order to meet individual and collective goals.

Roles and Responsibilities

Prepare schedules for meter reading and submission of data to Computers Centres for billing.
Perform accurate reading in certain measuring points for the territory and concerned consumers, including data on the state of customer measurement point.
Perform all activities that have to do with control and advancement of metering point.
Identification of illegal consumers who are connected to the network and disconnecting them.
React according to regulations in the event of any theft or irregularity in the field.
If necessary, engages in the team for measurement control of the consumer, to accept new connection or to change metering point to the consumer.
Preparation of disconnection reports.

Qualifications

Bachelor’s degree in any field.
Minimum of 2 years working experience.
Computer literate.
Customer Service orientation, formal training will be an added advantages.

http://www.energywatchng.com/field-marketer-aedc/

Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by energywatchng: 1:23pm On Jan 11, 2017
still on
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by newtayo: 1:36pm On Jan 11, 2017
I guess you meant another disco not AEDC.
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by energywatchng: 6:00pm On Jan 12, 2017
still on... apply
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by energywatchng: 1:33pm On Jan 13, 2017
stll on
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by Busbar(m): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2017
This same vacancy came out last year and I aplied but didn't hear anything from them. Have applied again.
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by Busbar(m): 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2017
After sending the application I got undeliverable response that application has close
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by energywatchng: 4:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
The volume of application is high thats why.. so just keep trying cuz it not yet close yet
Busbar:
After sending the application I got undeliverable response that application has close
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Busbar, I thought you apply for chlorophyll too.
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by Busbar(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
icehood:
Busbar, I thought you apply for chlorophyll too.
Yes I did. Hope ur friend is enjoyn d job now
Re: Field Marketer (commercial) At Abuja Electricity Distribution Company by Busbar(m): 7:30am On Jan 14, 2017
energywatchng:
The volume of application is high thats why.. so just keep trying cuz it not yet close yet
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 / Pz Cussons / Fashion School In Ibadan, Tolumi Tfp Fashion School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.