Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards: MkAZE Wins Artiste Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards: MkAZE Wins Artiste Of The Year (2179 Views)

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Lift Him Up: Duncan Mighty's New Song Is Sweet Port Harcourt Music / Winners Of The 3rd Edition Of Odudu Port Harcourt Music Awards (2011) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards: MkAZE Wins Artiste Of The Year by damseremie(m): 12:36am On Nov 23, 2009
The 1st ever Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards held 21st November 2009,. I was there and am happy to say it was a blast.
With Andre Blaze as the Presenter, Special Apperances by Julius Agwu, Hilda Dokubo and More and performances by Skala Wee, Soty, Tha-Ibz, Lyrikal, Mkaze and Much More

MKAZE walked away with the award for the Overall Artiste of the Year ( for his numerous hit song like Psycho,U cant be Me) .with a cash reward of 500k. Other winners on the nite include Soty,Blah, Frank d'Nero, Afy Douglas, I-B-E All Stars and more in the 24 categories,
Mayb i'll post a full list later,

Here's MKAZE NEW Video by the Way

[flash=420,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/mB8Y7R3eL2M[/flash]

And another video by one of the nominees,who also performed on the nite but did not win their category, Tha-Ibz

[flash=420,360]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/WxBfMcwMnII[/flash]
Re: Odudu Port-Harcourt Music Awards: MkAZE Wins Artiste Of The Year by AloyEmeka6: 3:42am On Nov 23, 2009
How many music and movie awards do we have in Nigeria?. I can count up to 100 and more are coming out everyday. embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

AYAYA MIXTAPE: DJ Bless - Happy Christmas Mix @djblesdem #beheardbeseen / Download New Music Video: Runtown Feat Wizkid & Major Lazer – Bend Down Pause / New Music : Yemi Alade – SUGAR (DOWNLOAD)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.