Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster (16106 Views)

Fugitive Promises To Surrender If His ‘wanted’ Poster Gets 15,000 Facebook Likes / Abductors Reduce Ondo Perm Sec Ransom To N20m / Kidnapped Ondo Monarch, Oba Joel Daodu, Released By His Abductors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by huthmanadam(m): 6:55am On Jan 07, 2017
[i]Two teenage girls who were abducted in Bama, Borno State, by insurgents have identified the picture of the Amir (Commander) that led others to abduct them from their family home, where he was a daily caller before he joined Boko Haram. Maimuna, 17, and Maryam, 15, are Shuwa from the Muhammat family in Bama, where the only male of four children, Usman, was going to secondary school along with a close friend, Abba Fanni.

At the Maiduguri residence of the Muhammat family, where they are now living as Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs), the friendly matriarch, Ashe, who only speaks Shuwa and Kanuri declined to speak about her experience with insurgents, as it would remind her how she watched helplessly as armed terrorists, acting on instructions of a boy she helped raise, took away her three daughters and son.

Maryam recalled the friendship of the Boko Haram Amir called Abba. “He tried to introduce our brother to some friends, but he was suspicious. Suddenly, we started hearing that Abba had joined the insurgents. He was like a member of our family. When Boko Haram took over Bama, our father fled to Maiduguri and left us in Bama. Abba stopped us one day when we were going to fetch water and told my sister, Maimuna that he loves her and will one day come to marry her.”

Maryam and her sisters went back home and told their mother, and they shrugged it off. But a few days after, he came along with armed men on motorcycles to ask for Usman. “When they could not find him, they forced I and my two sisters to go with them. They blindfolded us and whisked us away on the motorcycles to a house in Bama.”

Maryam said it was when she was in detention that she got to know that Abba was an Amir. “On our seventh day in the cell, we overheard the insurgents planning to marry us off the following day. We wept but fortunately for us, there was a problem somewhere in Bama around 11am the next morning and all the insurgents rushed there to reinforce. We all sneaked out, with some other detainees and escaped. We got home and escaped with our mum from Bama that same day. Later, our mother told us that after we were taken, the insurgents went back and took away our brother. It’s about three years now and we haven’t heard anything about him.”

Maryam said while fleeing Bama, she met some escapees also trekking to Maiduguri through a bush path, on a journey that lasted nine days. “I first stayed at Dalori camp from where I traced my father and other relations.”

The girls said shortly after relocating to Maiduguri, they visited the Customs area one day and joined others looking at the poster which showed most-wanted insurgents when they saw Abba’s photo. “We lost control and shouted that this is the fellow who abducted us. We hope that he’ll be arrested one day and we’ll go and watch him being executed.”

Both teens said their priority is to marry and settle down, adding that if their husbands want them to go to school, they would love that.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/escapees-identify-boko-haram-abductor-on-wanted-poster/179492.html

1 Like

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Flexherbal(m): 7:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Terrorism is a killer to any nation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Their father fled to maiduguri and left them behind in Bama. Some men are cowards

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by dotman4real007(m): 7:14am On Jan 07, 2017
boko boys sabi better things ooo!
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Nutase: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2017
shocked
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by tomsongz(m): 7:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Mheen war no good oo....Nine days trek!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Royalfurnitures: 7:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Good, but let them also tell us why the girls abducted a day before sitting for their physics exams, cannot speak English, not even broken English. We're they going to write the physics exams in Hausa language?

Please check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by NNVanguard(m): 7:41am On Jan 07, 2017
GOD PUNISH BOKO HARAM BASTARDS

1 Like

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by cyojunior1(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
. Holy shiit , I wanna give a fvck before but am outta !
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by free2ryhme: 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
I hope he gets caught angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by chronique(m): 7:42am On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
Their father fled to maiduguri and left them behind in Bama. Some men are cowards

Lol. Cowardice is an understatement.

5 Likes

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by jegz25(m): 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
what a sad story...
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Look at how lie sweet for their mouth .They for talk say dem be Chibok girls

3 Likes

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by jhydebaba(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2017
welcome home...
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by ItsawrapOutfit: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
Interesting
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by unitysheart(m): 7:48am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:
Good, but let them also tell us why the girls abducted a day before sitting for their physics exams, cannot speak English, not even broken English. We're they going to write the physics exams in Hausa language?

Sorry, you mean these girls or others?
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by kabrud: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2017
Children of 8 are coming out soon.
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by unitysheart(m): 7:52am On Jan 07, 2017
kabrud:
Children of 8 are coming out soon.

We know where those who give a Bleep went na. It ain't new
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Girlbestfriend(f): 8:02am On Jan 07, 2017
like, this is real life story? I don't understand what these Boko guys gain from abducting and killing people.
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Nobody: 8:08am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:

The girls are not from chibok, they are from Bama. It says so in the article.

6 Likes

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by timota(m): 8:11am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:

it is possible cos I did my youth service in one of the core northern states even some of the teachers can only communicate in hausa, people like principal who could speak very well will still use she for a man and commits other grammatical blunders

6 Likes

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 07, 2017
asokoromadam:
Look at how lie sweet for their mouth .They for talk say dem be Chibok girls

They said they are from Bama.

Different town.

The Chibok girls were not the only girls abducted by Boko. ...hundreds of other girls were also abducted from their schools, villages and towns captured by boko

3 Likes

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by ogasman(m): 8:13am On Jan 07, 2017
If you believe any of this

You are among the crew that gives a fvck
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by EugeneGee4(m): 8:24am On Jan 07, 2017
Say noo to TERRORISM..
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by yahmohy27: 8:29am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:

Zombism ,just say there is nothing as BOKOHARAM
Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by zedman1(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:

You don't travel at all, that's the answer to your question. As for your furniture, if I were a costumer ( fortunately for you, I'm not) , you just lost one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by uboma(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:

during the invasion of a community by Boko Haram, they force all males to join their forces or get killed.
so you find adult males who do not want join Boko Haram fleeing their homes and leaving their loved ones, wives and children behind.
It is a terrible situation that no one should experience.
So bro, it is not about cowardice.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by seunlayi(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2017
BH and their sponsors are devilish

1 Like

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by zedman1(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2017
Boko Haram terrorists lined up some little boarding school boys ( a lot of them) and slaughtered them like rams, it was on the internet. That's just one amongst thousands of their evil acts. Nobody said it was scam, now how is it so hard to believe these kidnappings aren't just stories ? ...lemme guess.. .cos it didn't affect you?. See how heartless people can be?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Escapees Identify Boko Haram Abductors On Wanted Poster by Paretomaster(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2017
Royalfurnitures:

U no sabi road go chibok??.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Commercial Sex Worker Loses N750,000 To Fraudster In Delta / Policeman Kills Infant, Shoots Woman, Girl In Kano / Man Rapes 10-year-old, Causes Her To Drown In Ogun River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.