Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

In Need Of DSLR Camera - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / In Need Of DSLR Camera (1739 Views)

1month Used Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Camera With 18-55mm Lens / Promo! Enjoy 30% Discount+free Camera Bag When U Buy Professional DSLR Camera! / I Need Of A Second Hand DSLR Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of DSLR Camera by genuineone: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2017
I need a DSLR camera.
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Simplesoul05(m): 8:08am On Jan 07, 2017
genuineone:
I need a DSLR camera.

Me too.... which one is better between Nikon D90 and Nikon D3200

Where can i get it too
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Simplesoul05(m): 4:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
genuineone:
I need a DSLR camera.

Hello everyone
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by genuineone: 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
Simplesoul05:

Hello everyone
Do you intend to use it for video and photography or photography alone.
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Simplesoul05(m): 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2017
genuineone:

Do you intend to use it for video and photography or photography alone.

Photography mostly
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by genuineone: 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2017
Simplesoul05:

Photography mostly
Ok..
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Simplesoul05(m): 5:21pm On Jan 08, 2017
genuineone:

Ok..

How about you
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by genuineone: 6:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Simplesoul05:

How about you
For Both
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by genuineone: 6:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't have the money to buy mine now, but if you are ready to buy yours, I can guide you because I am a little bit knowledgeable about camera.
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Simplesoul05(m): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
genuineone:
I don't have the money to buy mine now, but if you are ready to buy yours, I can guide you because I am a little bit knowledgeable about camera.

What are the guides i will need....
will appreciate if you can drop ur number sir so we can talk on whatsapp
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by ensodev(m): 1:25am On Jan 10, 2017
if I could get fairly used....I won't mind...pls pm me if there is anyone on ground
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Curiouscat: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2017
Instead of going to chat on whatsapp, why not drop what you know and can advise about camera here. Some other people can learn too. I intend to get a camera too, for both video and photography but I have no idea where to start from.
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by smalj23(m): 8:02am On Jan 16, 2017
call me.>i av D80 with good lens for sale>>08168835429
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Curiouscat:
Instead of going to chat on whatsapp, why not drop what you know and can advise about camera here. Some other people can learn too. I intend to get a camera too, for both video and photography but I have no idea where to start from.

Check out Panasonic dmc fz200. It's a bridge camera though with a very fast lens (constant aperture of 2.8 through out the focal length).

It has flash hotshoe and an external mic port (great for video) plus you get a full HD video capability @ about 50 fps.

Image / video quality is excellent. It's a master piece due to the constant aperture. Do check it out if you can't afford a DSRL
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Curiouscat: 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Thanks bro. I will read up about it. I appreciate.
Omagzee:

Check out Panasonic dmc fz200. It's a bridge camera though with a very fast lens (constant aperture of 2.8 through out the focal length).

It has flash hotshoe and an external mic port (great for video) plus you get a full HD video capability @ about 50 fps.

Image / video quality is excellent. It's a master piece due to the constant aperture. Do check it out if you can't afford a DSRL
Re: In Need Of DSLR Camera by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Curiouscat:
Thanks bro. I will read up about it. I appreciate.

Yes, Google it and read the reviews on photographyblog, cameralabs and dpreview

(1) (Reply)

DECEMBER GIVEAWAY: FREE Professional Logo Design / Applications For Beginners In Graphics Designs / OBIKA-2. A Funny Animated Video By A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.