Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Omawumi Joins Cabal Entertainment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omawumi Joins Cabal Entertainment (359 Views)

"I Didn't Say I Was Done" - Omawumi Shares Sultry Photo / Omawumi Reveals What She Has Learnt From ‘marriage And Motherhood’ / Omawumi And Tosin Yusuf's Traditional Wedding Holds In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omawumi Joins Cabal Entertainment by Fleewpeed: 8:14am On Jan 07, 2017

Omawumi Megbele better known as Omawumi has joined the newly established digital Afro-centric music group, Cabal Entertainment. The Megbele singer becomes the first artiste to be signed on to the music and entertainment outfit.
Omawumi had about a day ago released her first music offering titled ‘Butterflies’ under the imprint. The love-themed single produced by Cobhams Asuquo also has an accompanying video.
Recalled that the singer rose to celebrity status after emerging second runner-up at the 2007 edition of music reality TV show, West African Idols. As an independent artiste, she has released two successful albums: Wonder Woman (2010) and Lasso of Truth (2013), which housed the well-received single, If you ask me.
The entertainment outfit is co-owned by Obi Asika (former co-owner of defunct Storm 360 Records) and Chris Ubosi, CEO of Megaelectrics Limited, owners of The Beat FM, Classic FM and Naija FM.

Source: http://gistcliq..com/2017/01/omawumi-joins-newly-established-digital.html

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Recording Deals As An Artiste / Watch New Official: Phyno - Mistakes / A Nairalander Drops A Freestyle Rap Track"uprising"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.