Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture (1058 Views)

The Lady Behind This Moniker She Is As Fake As Hell (juliaann) / How To Identify And Learn From Your Mistakes / The Most Beautiful Lady In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by skottie: 1:06am On Nov 23, 2009
She is gorgeous. I would love to know more about her.

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by CrazyMan(m): 1:13am On Nov 23, 2009
She's a beauty but I don't know her.
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Pweety4me(f): 1:16am On Nov 23, 2009
Yea but where did u find dis pic?
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by skottie: 1:40am On Nov 23, 2009
buddy of mine.
you know, he's the friend that always has alot of pictures,
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by CrazyMan(m): 1:50am On Nov 23, 2009
Is she married?
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Pweety4me(f): 1:51am On Nov 23, 2009
So y don't u ask him?how on earth r we gonna know who she is?
skottie:

buddy of mine.
you know, he's the friend that always has alot of pictures,
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by skottie: 1:59am On Nov 23, 2009
c'mon, u dont think i did that? he cant remember where he got it from. i was hoping she was some rich & famous girl that would only have eyes for me grin , and hopefully she's not married
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by CrazyMan(m): 2:03am On Nov 23, 2009
Gold digger.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Gabry(f): 2:05am On Nov 23, 2009
skottie:

c'mon, u dont think i did that? he cant remember where he got it from. i was hoping she was some rich & famous girl that would only have eyes for me grin , and hopefully she's not married

Is this how modern men act these days? angry
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by BloodShed1: 2:09am On Nov 23, 2009
cant be nigerian
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 23, 2009
wHEN WILL YOU PPL STOP WIH THE RETARDED THREADS?!

Dont you all have school tomor?

So much odesco on NL.
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by skottie: 2:24am On Nov 23, 2009
wow. just relax. the 'being rich' part, that was a joke
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2009
Its not joke sec.

Plz quit wasting space
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by skottie: 2:35am On Nov 23, 2009
, hey if you dont like it, then why are you reading and responding to it. Just leave. Besides, i'm pretty sure ppl love all of your 7049 posts angry
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Nov 23, 2009
^^^Chill smiley
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by krazynaija(m): 4:29am On Nov 23, 2009
oh thats atutupoyoyo she's ma 27th ex-girl friend, i fit hook you up sha but you go pay owo ile grin
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 23, 2009
[Ok]

She's my sister n ma GF grin
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 23, 2009
I think i have bleeped that gurl before, or at least someone that looks like her *i am not very sure*
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by kpolli(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2009
i know her,
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by 190: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2009
shes my current GF

where did u get her pic~
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by coolier(f): 11:40am On Nov 23, 2009
You sure have good taste!
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by UyiIredia(m): 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2009
i give to her >>> she's THE BABE !!!
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by tanimz(f): 4:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
quickface.com
Re: Please Help Me Identify The Lady In This Picture by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
skottie:

, hey if you dont like it, then why are you reading and responding to it. Just leave. Besides, i'm pretty sure ppl love all of your 7049 posts angry
If only I care what you lots think.

(1) (Reply)

I Am New! Please Give Me A Warm Welcome! / Why Do People Reply With Insults And Abusive Words To Prove Points In This Forum / Controversy Over Shekau's Death: Captured Boko Haram Member Contradicts Jtf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.