Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians (2543 Views)

UK Told To Withdraw Foreign Aid From Nigeria Due To Killing Of Christians / ‘There Is War’ - Paul Enenche Condemns Killings Of Christians In Nigeria (Video) / Should We Hate Muslim Terrorists And Other Persecutors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by emmanuel596(m): 8:18am On Jan 07, 2017
I want to say something about the spirituality debate. You don't believe in God? That's ok, but why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our faith in Jesus Christ bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Ignorant? That's ok too. How does that affect you? If you're wrong your consequence is far worse. I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believe in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late.Ain't no shame in my game! I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of your friends & I will deny you in front of my Father.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by mohamedali(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2017
My brother there is no crutcher can save you from AllAH..HE is the Lord of jusis and HE IS tell what to do when and how ...because jusis say that my tolk and my action are by the will of my father. he didn't say preys on my name or worship my or i am Lord but he says don't call my good ther on good only and HIS in the havens.
fllow The last masnger Mohamed Pease be upon him..he showed us how to worship GOD only and give us HIS word and orders...blieve in the massenge of jusis to worship GOD and all massenge and Mohamed Pease be upon them .
and save your self by worship GOD only.
Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by wirinet(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:
I want to say something about the spirituality debate. You don't believe in God? That's ok, but why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do? If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our faith in Jesus Christ bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Ignorant? That's ok too. How does that affect you? If you're wrong your consequence is far worse. I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believe in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late.Ain't no shame in my game! I believe in Jesus Christ. He said deny me in front of your friends & I will deny you in front of my Father.
We mock you people because you people have mocked other's for centuries without any reaction. You people have desecrated other peoples religions without remorse. You people have shoved (sometimes forcefully) your stupid belief of a dying god or is it a dead but resurrected god down our throats. So naturally people who are tired and sick of you guys will respond.

When you die believing in a white man's fable, you lose a lot. You lose your life, because you submit your life to your pastor, who does what he wants with your life. You lose materially and financially as you are forced ( cajoled ) to share your money and materials with your pastor. And you lose what makes you human, the curiosity instinct to ask questions and seek answers to everything. You die in ignorance and still believe mental illness is caused by demons.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by felixomor: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:
My brother there is no crutcher can save you from AllAH..HE is the Lord of jusis and HE IS tell what to do when and how ...because jusis say that my tolk and my action are by the will of my father. he didn't say preys on my name or worship my or i am Lord but he says don't call my good ther on good only and HIS in the havens.
fllow The last masnger Mohamed Pease be upon him..he showed us how to worship GOD only and give us HIS word and orders...blieve in the massenge of jusis to worship GOD and all massenge and Mohamed Pease be upon them .

Go to your section.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by emmanuel596(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

What's this one typing

2 Likes

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by emmanuel596(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2017
wirinet:

We mock you people because you people have mocked other's for centuries without any reaction. You people have desecrated other peoples religions without remorse. You people have shoved (sometimes forcefully) your stupid belief of a dying god or is it a dead but resurrected god down our throats. So naturally people who are tired and sick of you guys will respond.

When you die believing in a white man's fable, you lose a lot. You lose your life, because you submit your life to your pastor, who does what he wants with your life. You lose materially and financially as you are forced ( cajoled ) to share your money and materials with your pastor. And you lose what makes you human, the curiosity instinct to ask questions and seek answers to everything. You die in ignorance and still believe mental illness is caused by demons.

Keep your belives and ignorance to yourself

3 Likes

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by Wilgrea7(m): 8:50am On Jan 07, 2017
mohamedali:

you have no idea what you're talking about

your religion has reduced God to who he's not

1 Like

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by wirinet(m): 8:58am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

Is it possible for you to keep your beliefs and ignorance to yourself?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by randomperson: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2017
Elijah mocked the prophets of Baal on mount Carmel in the bible, u dont condemn it but when atheists do it it's evil... Iranu!!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
checking in
Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

grin grin
What if you die and discover that Allah is the one true God.
Did you still lose nothing by believing in Yahweh?
That is why your logic is faulty, you've already concluded that Yahweh is the only God, while there are in truth thousands with equal chance of being real.
You odds are at least 1/3000
grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by LiberaDeus: 9:26am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

Why are you people so gullible. Am sure you didn't write this post yourself.

I have seen this post like 4 times on facebook. Why can't you Christians be original for once. The same way you guys can't cook up an intelligent well thought out write up is the same way 2000 year old middle eastern tribesmen will craft their own beliefs into your head and you would never question it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:
I want to say something about the spirituality debate.

you're welcome sir, hopefully, its something different

You don't believe in God? That's ok, but why is it so important for many of you to mock those of us that do?

because your belief has so many holes that mocking it is the only sensible thing to do

your belief mocks itself from 2 different orders of creation in the first two chapters of your book, to your god endorsing slavery and even gives slave owners right to beat a slave to death so long the slave survives for more than two days after the beating; it also mocks itself by mandating Rape victims to marry her rapist

Anyone who looks to the bible as a source of morality will be sadly disappointed. Any book that condones genocide, slavery and doesn't punish the rape of young girls except by forcing the rapist to marry his victim should be held in contempt by anyone with even a smidgen of moral fiber

but we have to give your god a lot of credit because he actually straight up condemned eating of shellfishes; we all know eating shellfish those days is worse than owning another human as property and passing them as inheritance to your children and children's children; that explains why our colonial masters took your forefathers as property, put padlocks in their mouths and forced them to work on plantations while defending their acts by the bible after all your god didn't abolish it

If we're wrong, what have we lost when we die? Nothing! How does our faith in Jesus Christ bring you any harm? You think it makes me stupid? Gullible? Ignorant? That's ok too. How does that affect you? If you're wrong your consequence is far worse. I would rather live my life believing in God and serving Him, and find out I was right, than not believe in Him and not serve Him, and find out I was wrong. Then it's too late.

Pascal's Wager again?

"If I tell you I will kill you unless you believe that 1+1=3, you may tell me that 1+1=3 just to save your life, but you won't actually believe it. Thus the Wager fails." Unless, of course, God can be impressed by atheists who merely pretend to believe so that they can avoid punishment.

So many people treat Pascal's Wager like the ultimate 'gotcha' that I have to wonder: Has it ever worked? Has there ever been someone who responded with "You're right! It is safer to believe! I will believe from now on! Thank you for saving my immortal soul!" Do these Pascal purveyors even care if anyone is convinced or not? Or is it another case of preaching to the choir? They can pat each other on the back and say "Ha ha, good one!"

Pascal rarely works on the outsider and never works on those of us who have been deep inside as True Believers™. I think the reason is a fallacy implicit in Christian's use of the Wager that is rarely pointed out...they claim that even if God doesn't exist, Christianity is a great, excuse me, BEST way to live.
This assumption hardly needs to be refuted here but Christianity as a whole has a (well earned) odious reputation not only in the secular world, but increasingly from within its own ranks. Young people in particular are leaving the church (and their orthodoxy) at an astounding rate. As various surveys have shown, Christianity is synonymous in people's minds with anti-abortion (notice I did NOT say 'pro-life') and anti-LGBQT. Of course, this is to say nothing of the of the internal acrimony present in the ranks

As a former Believer (with a capital 'B') I am well aware of the hypocrisy and judgmental arrogance of Christianity and their tribal and clannish, controlling mindset.
You say if your God isn't real you have lost nothing....?
Bullshit.

and oh! with so many gods around the wager becomes senseless

Odin requires you to die in battle so he can give you access to Valhalla; what if he happens to be the true god?

I like bringing out Cor 15:19 to Christians using PW...
"If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied.".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by hopefulLandlord: 9:42am On Jan 07, 2017
randomperson:
Elijah mocked the prophets of Baal on mount Carmel in the bible, u dont condemn it but when atheists do it it's evil... Iranu!!

even killed them all for not proving their god exists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by felixomor: 9:53am On Jan 07, 2017
randomperson:

Do u believe Elijah existed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by randomperson: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2017
felixomor:

Do u believe Elijah existed?
I really don't know... But did he call fire from heaven?? Definitely not... But if you believe and support the fact that Elijah mocked and killed other people for not proving their god exists... Then u have no right to complain about atheists mocking your god... Mockery is the natural response of a rational person when he reads the bible...
felixomor reads the story of god killing 42 children, he's like: "God is good, all the time!"
randomperson reads the same story, he's like: "what kind of fvckery is this?!"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by mohamedali(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2017
emmanuel596:

What's this one typing
Explain to us what that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXYHaMH_j1w
Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by mohamedali(m): 10:09am On Jan 07, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
What of you die and discover that Allah is the one true God.
That is why your logic is faulty, you've already concluded that Yahweh is the only good, while there are in truth thousands with equal chance of being real.
grin

The truth

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by mohamedali(m): 10:12am On Jan 07, 2017
felixomor:

Go to your section.

Go to the lier section or un believer in jusis and HIS loard
..or blieve and save yourself. ..

Explain to us what that

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by mrmrmister: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2017
randomperson:

That wasn't even the worst part, he had them murdered!
1st Kings 18:40
Then Elijah commanded them, "Seize the prophets of Baal. Don't let anyone get away!" They seized them, and Elijah had them brought down to the Kishon Valley and slaughtered there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by TheOtherRoom: 11:54am On Jan 07, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
What if you die and discover that Allah is the one true God.
That is why your logic is faulty, you've already concluded that Yahweh is the only God, while there are in truth thousands with equal chance of being real.
grin
. Hahhahah u naa bad man grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
TheOtherRoom:
. Hahhahah u naa bad man grin cheesy
grin
Lol
Let the guy worship all the 3000 at the same time, that is the only way his theory will work, but its not even possible since Yahweh doesn't like sharing.

1 Like

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by jonbellion(m): 2:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
thiests be clutching on Pascal's wager like a last tampon

6 Likes

Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by Omudia11: 3:00pm On Jan 07, 2017
Remind me again, who is trespassing here... Religious people have right to share their beliefs in the religious section. Is atheism a religion sir?
wirinet:

Is it possible for you to keep your beliefs and ignorance to yourself?
Re: A Massage To Atheist,unbelievers And Persecutors Of Christians by Nobody: 1:51am On Jan 08, 2017
A "massage"

Op, are you a masseuseundecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Never Preach About This Passage Regarding The Tithes / A Simple Challenge To Jesusjnr. / Can You Disprove The Gods You Don't Believe In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.