Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers (133072 Views)

How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 50 Broilers From A Day Old To 6 Weeks / How Many Bags Of Feed Is Needed In Rearing Layers To Maturity / How Many Bags Of Feed Do U Need To Raise 300 Broiler To 7 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Jo144(m): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2017
i have succeed in rearing of broiler for 3 years without observing any medication
it's hard to believe but its true
i just make sure cleanliness is my top priority with high conducive environment

4 Likes

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by drexx(m): 3:02am On Jan 14, 2017
Jo144:
i have succeed in rearing of broiler for 3 years without observing any medication
This right here is the point I am making. in my experience raising broilers, people don't know that all those antibiotics are detrimental to the final consumers health. how many farmers observe the stipulated withdrawal period? I advocate a completely organic production of broilers where natural things are used........its more effective and cheaper

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Arry110(m): 9:31am On Jan 14, 2017
drexx:
This right here is the point I am making. in my experience raising broilers, people don't know that all those antibiotics are detrimental to the final consumers health. how many farmers observe the stipulated withdrawal period? I advocate a completely organic production of broilers where natural things are used........its more effective and cheaper
natural how?, how is it possible to rear them without vaccines.
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Funkydolcie: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2017
drexx:
as you would agree with me, poultry business profitability is largely dependent on the scale you operate. the truth is that the higher you produce, the lower your cost of production. doing 100 for start up is good but settling on 100 if you have space is wasteful. 5k used to run medication for 100 birds can also run medication for 200 birds. the profitability depends on your scale

meanwhile let's do a little plus /minus

100 birds at 200 per bird- 20,000
feeds- 4 bags of starter at 3750- 15000
11 bags of finisher at 3650-40150
drugs 5000
wood shavings/transport-2000
kerosene- 2000

total- 84,150

Working with a mortality of 5,

Revenue is 114,000
profit is 29,850.

With proper management and a little bit of knowledge and luck, you can reduce the mortality and the amount spent in medications. there is organic farming now where you can use things around you to stand in for drugs and they are even more effective. My vet is complaining that I don't call or visit as before, we have found better natural alternatives to drugs. Credit goes to my oga @organic foods
please can you share those organic drugs for broilers thanks
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Arry110(m): 8:53am On Feb 18, 2017
fordex3:
Call Aquabiz & Agric Enterprises on 08189164502 for your Fingerlings &
Juveniles,we sell day-old chicks,broilers-170 naira,pullets
(layers)-200 naira,hybrid turkey-1,700 naira,local turkey-600
naira,white cockrels-25 naira,black cockrels-100 naira,Noilers
- 100 naira,4 weeks broilers-550 naira,4 weeks cockrel-250
naira,point of lay -16 weeks-1,250 naira,old layers-1,300 naira,battery cages -120,000 to 150,000 naira,catfish
fingerlings -12 naira,catfish Juveniles -22 naira,Oven-dried
catfish (200 grams) -1 pack -1,200 naira,Mobile ponds
-120,000 naira,Fish-booster -1000 naira,Vitamin A fortified
yellow cassava stem-50 pieces-700 naira,1 bundle-1,500
naira,Herbicides,weedout,sprayers -8 litres and 16 litres also availablie.We provide transport and logistics for point of lays
and old layers,we are in Ibadan and supply anywhere in
Nigeria.
u should hav just created ur own thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by adetoyipeter(m): 8:57am On Feb 18, 2017
DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Legendury Beatz – Afropop 101

In February, Legendury Beatz will release their debut mixtape, Afropop 101. The nine-track offering features the likes of frequent collaborators, Wizkid and Mr Eazi as well as Vanessa Mdee, Maleek Berry, Timaya and more. The mixtape title, which evokes a sense of higher learning, is derived from a need to educate the masses about their sound.

It is distinctly African and made to have a popular appeal – hence the name “afropop.” Legendury Beatz believes that in recent times, many songs – some by famous non-African artists – have been tagged “afrobeats” simply because they contain traces of dancehall. But afropop in its own right, and according to Legendury Beatz, means popular African music that fuses various genres.

As a result, Afropop 101 is a collage of different sounds that traverse hip hop, electro-house, moombathon and of course, dancehall. In future, there will be several volumes of the Afropop 101 series. The group felt that the first batch of featured artists within the Legendury Beatz circle of influence would aptly introduce the mixtape.

The process of creating the mixtape was a journey in eclecticism. In order to get the best out of the respective artists, Legendury Beatz elected to create music around the aesthetic of each artist’s soundscape. Diversity was key.

This extends to the mixtape artwork. Legendury Beatz asserts that the plan was to work with as many African artists as possible on Afropop 101. So for the album art, the duo chose to exhibit the red, green and black Pan African colours. There’s also an old Nigerian stamp and Ghanaian coins to signify where Legendury Beatz’s afrobeats roots lie.

Tracklist here [url]/p7XuUx-4Ll[/url]

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by kayo80(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
drexx:
for 100 broilers, we get average weight of 1.8kg - 2kg.......though sometimes we start selling at 5 weeks......we have sold at 5 weeks 1 day before at 2kg....if you are lucky to start selling at 5 weeks, they might not eat up to the 15 bags

At what amount do you sell them?
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by utopiaconcept(m): 8:21am On Jun 19, 2017
I want to start with fifty first then hundred and so on if I get the space for it... But for now I have limited space...how do I get loan to expand my farm...
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by FashPet(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
My people please How much is top feed now? (starter).
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by REDDEVILS1(m): 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2017
drexx:
here in my market, we sell at 6 weeks, we use 15 bags, day and night.....i think like 4 starters and the rest finishers
bro how do you feed the in order to achieve this feat. Any other to ị need to know abt the feeding too
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by FashPet(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2017
How much is starter and finisher top feed at the moment?
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Arry110(m): 1:41am On Sep 04, 2017
FashPet:
How much is starter and finisher top feed at the moment?
it differs in states
Here in abia finisher is 3800 while starter is 3900
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by ssao: 11:59pm On Sep 09, 2017
Jo144:

pleas am very interested in organic method of treatment for the birds as I am totally pro organic.

I would be very grateful for usfull Info.

Am very available for knowledge sharing. 08055909462(WhatsApp or call). or any usfull material can be dropped in my inbox @ saheedsalaudeen89@gmail.com

thanks.
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Janecares: 2:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
Pls do I need to fumigation the cage I used for old broilers before putting in another set of day old broilers
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Janecares: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2018
What makes starter different from finisher in terms of components
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by zikodem(m): 4:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes, u need to disinfect the case not necessary fumigate as u stated
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by ashpanez: 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2018
pls drxx I want try the organic treatment for poultry u talked about . I am looking for ways to refuse cost
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by ashpanez: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
drexx:

pls help me. I want to employ the use of organic methods in treating my birds
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by ashpanez: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jo144:

can u pls enlighten me on how u do it . I prefer natural remedies in farming.
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Mmkgroup5(f): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
Bro you can lie sorry to say oo
drexx:
Sir please the market is relative from location to location. I operate in Uyo. The very last off season batch I sold around November and early December was 1k for processors who buy from 5 up whereas households that buy less than 5 goes for 1300-1500......the season market depends on factors like your products, your marketing ability and others......as of today, I heard that the price is pegged at 1200 for processors
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Mmkgroup5(f): 1:45am On Apr 04, 2018
Your words are not stable you don't know what you are saying
otunbadan:

8 bags of starter and at least 16 bags of finisher to get to at least 2,5 kg of live weight and please use top, remember your vaccination and antibiotics
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by otunbadan(m): 8:43am On Apr 04, 2018
Mmkgroup5:

I don't know what I am saying Please explain, m all ears ....
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by otunbadan(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2018
Mmkgroup5:

I just went through your post and discovered you are actually a mad person with free mb...you have just been attacking people who wrote their experiences with your stupidity and know all attitude... by the way ... you are one ugly bitch with akamu and alomo for a brain, dumb id.iot

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by taiy101(m): 3:52pm On May 20, 2018
@ two weeks they looks like this .... are they improving? after feeding with TOP super starter with all drugs

1 Share

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Robinsonjude: 4:46pm On May 24, 2018
please i will like any one to give me a full details(cost analysis) of setting up 200 birds... you can send it either via mail to robinsojude@gmail.com.
Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by maxudu(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2018
Please I need this organic method of handling birds. My what's up no is 08057771314. Would be grateful if this information is shared.
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by guidefreak(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2019
Expected Broiler Weight Per Week

A clients chatted me up today, and showed me how his broilers were already weighing 1.5 kg at 3 weeks and 5 days. So, I decided to share something on that hoping to help as many people that will read this to the end.

Broiler weight per week is a very important parameter to check if you are into broiler farming. After all, it all ends with the amount of meat your broiler chickens are able to generate from the feed you give them. So, you may ask, is there a standard weight for broilers per week? In this article, I have provided a broiler chicken weight chart showing you what you should get if you are doing it right. This chart should help you monitor your results and know if you are on track.

What To Expect
I have seen people who ask me, “how much feed per broiler chicken?” If that is your question, then the following broiler chicken weight chart should answer that up to the 9th week of rearing.

In case your own question is how much to feed chickens per day, then you will get your answer too.

Because Male and Female broilers don’t have the same weight, I will be wrong not to separate the sex parameter in the chart. So I have created two different charts to represent male and female sexes.

Continue reading on:
https://guidefreak.com/broiler-weight-per-week/

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by fidtopade: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
1.5 kg in three weeks, bros I doubt you.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Sadik12: 8:49am On Dec 29, 2019
Arry110:
I ended up buying 153
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by smartz5311: 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
shyenar999:
Dis thread is really helping a lot
I'm also planning g to start a layer farm with 100birds
Do u think DOC will b OK for a start or I go for POL.
What does DOC and POL mean?
Re: How Many Bag Of Feed Do I Need In Rearing 100 Broilers by Arry110(m): 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2019
smartz5311:

What does DOC and POL mean?

DOC- Day old chicks
POL- Point of Lay (Layers that are already laying eggs)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Just Killed This Animal But Don't Know It's Name. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. / Step By Step Improve Way Of Cultivating TOMATOES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.