Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial (2867 Views)

Create Stunning Signage Without The Hassle With Epson Ultrachrome Inks / Goodluck Jonathan/sambo Animated Tv Commercial ( In Hd) / Learn How To Create Stunning Video Effects Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by nigerninja: 2:07am On Nov 23, 2009
Have you ever seen those stunning, interesting and spectacular TV commercial (Adverts) on your TV screen and wonder how they achieved that and love to do one yourself? Then this 1 month training session is for you. This training session will build the foundation and deliver on every skills needed to create a TV commercial animation and special effects at post production.

Training highlights include:
• Using Maya to create photorealistic product design
• Product animation and camera effects in Maya
• Exporting Maya camera data for matching in after effect
• Integrating Maya and aftereffect to create your animations
• Creating exclusive camera effects

Benefits
• Students will be given free professional video tutorials for guidance after every sessions
• 101% practical sessions
• Skills will be demonstrated on real live project
• Free tools and training materials for all students
• Job placement will be open to successful students

Successful students will participate in a Car TV Commercial project (Client's project)

Should you be interested, please contact tunslike@yahoo.com or call/SMS 08023429574 for more information.

Note: please note the following
• Only serious and committed students will be entertained
• Open to both beginners and intermediate artist
• Session scheduled to commence in 1st week of Dec 09.

Hurry up, Grab this opportunity and make money with your skills. Remember only skilled Artist will get the Job! …. Only 10 seats available!
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by Tunslike: 12:30am On Nov 28, 2009
Hi

Could this be for real, i try calling your number but its was going thru, please can i know the price range as i like to engage some of my boys i didnt have time to train, at least to learn how to use maya

please reply ASAP.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by masterTP: 12:31am On Nov 28, 2009
Bros, let's get an idea of the priceessss, some folks are interested.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by Tunslike: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2009
@nigerninja

two of my boys will be coming over as agreed on phone, please let me know when the training will commence.

Thanks.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by zPixel(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2009
@tunslike
How come your email is included as contact on the first post? undecided
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by reactor: 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
guess the guys a schizophreniac tongue . guess he will be teaching and attending it  by himself  lipsrsealed . this is naijaninja's first post on nairaland and  master tunslike plan's third. how gullible we must be eh!
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by AdamuW: 12:05am On Dec 03, 2009
Interesting,
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by nigerninja: 10:39am On Dec 03, 2009
yeah, very interesting i must stressed

@some detector

i want to believe this is some kind of unfortunate mix up that might complicate matter, like to emphasized that this post is intended to communicate an information not to play up games anywhere, so it's pointless to whistle some pitiful noise when it more logical to consider the issue an exceptional mix up case.

i wasn't around to open light on the issue, also just confirmed that there's a username called tunslike but has no relationship/connection with my email or the information.

please let's keep this post on a straight line and not to distract/complicate the potential readers, all is just to offer a service and not to ploy anybody. if u are still unsatisfied then call to confirm the genuineness.

i received a lot of calls in this regard and nobody identified himself as tunslike, even the same post has been disseminated to other forum.

@reactor, zPixel

hope this clears your pessimistic insinuation, abeg o no offense ooo. brother is just trying to put something on ground n if u aint picking up, get off the line someone willing is standing behind you.
thanks.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by nigerninja: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2009
@tunslike (my email, grin grin grin grin very funny)

Well, i could only remember you cuss we talked on the phone and particularly about bringing two students for the training, the training is scheduled to commence on the 12 dec 09.

Other gist about the training to be communicated later

abeg see post trail and i will appreciate if you can clarify the gist ooo.

tell brother zPixel&ector grin
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by zPixel(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2009
@nigerninja
i really had nothing against you before now, i guess you're just another scam artist. Come to think of it, how come you don't even have a portifolio to show your potential client or even a webpage  

@potential victims
I will advise you to stay off this guy, really.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by nigerninja: 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2009
@zPixel
what an imprudent way of talking, before now what was your intention, to bring the case to notice and i guess now is sabotage? i wonder how the scam will be even though there's any embarassed embarassed embarassed how absurd embarassed

why don't u try to be resourceful & productive with urself, i know you cant do it but try oooo, should u like to confirm my profile and portfolio then give me a call n i will invite you to my studio so as to get you a job. i even wonder what u do anyway undecided

maybe you are right that anybody offering something on the forum without proof of portfolio or some client's record is a SCAMMER, and ur ass is on the watch grin

it's so pathetic that ur level of destruction could only end here cry, man get a life. maybe you can apply for the program, i wont charge you that much.

men am out. definitely looking forward to some wacky replies from you cuss i know u no dey hear word. grin not trying to be rude but i dont like the guy's manner of thinking.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by osasp(m): 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2009
nigerninja:

@zPixel
what an imprudent way of talking, before now what was your intention, to bring the case to notice and i guess now is sabotage? i wonder how the scam will be even though there's any embarassed embarassed embarassed how absurd embarassed

why don't u try to be resourceful & productive with urself, i know you cant do it but try oooo, should u like to confirm my profile and portfolio then give me a call n i will invite you to my studio so as to get you a job. i even wonder what u do anyway undecided

maybe you are right that anybody offering something on the forum without proof of portfolio or some client's record is a SCAMMER, and your ass is on the watch grin

it's so pathetic that your level of destruction could only end here cry, man get a life. maybe you can apply for the program, i wont charge you that much.

men am out. definitely looking forward to some wacky replies from you cuss i know u no dey hear word. grin not trying to be rude but i dont like the guy's manner of thinking.
no offence bro but you should have an online portfoloio or something
inviting someone to your studio is not something i think anyone would want to adhere to. . .knowing 9ja as it is, i wouldnt go anywhere without seeing something reasonable. . .just saying
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by reactor: 7:59am On Dec 04, 2009
nigerninja:
@zPixelwhat an imprudent way of talking, before now what was your intention, to bring the case to notice and i guess now is sabotage? i wonder how the scam will be even though there's any embarassed embarassed embarassed how absurd embarassed why don't u try to be resourceful & productive with urself, i know you cant do it but try oooo, should u like to confirm my profile and portfolio then give me a call n i will invite you to my studio so as to get you a job. i even wonder what u do anyway undecided maybe you are right that anybody offering something on the forum without proof of portfolio or some client's record is a SCAMMER, and your ass is on the watch grinit's so pathetic that your level of destruction could only end here cry, man get a life. maybe you can apply for the program, i wont charge you that much.men am out. definitely looking forward to some wacky replies from you cuss i know u no dey hear word. grin not trying to be rude but i dont like the guy's manner of thinking.
are you this much in denial or is it your  ignorance and your apparent criminal inclination that simply impedes your sense of logic, if you wanted to know what excatly zpixel is up to in terms of 3d. all you had to do was  follow the link to his blog at the foot of his posts. (probably missed that again as u are obviously quite sloppy) judging from that and posts on this forum from way back id say he is much more accomplished than you and is probably still trying to up his game rather than hastily attempt to swindle people out of their money with skills he does'nt have and i think its you who should go to him for traininig not that i think you have the i.q to cope with the demands of serious 3d work. so bloddy what you have a couple of maya dvd's. what was the plan? to memorise a thing or two and over it again then give copies of those dvd's to your victims?. i swear to god its because of people like you that nigerians are seen as criminals ant they have every right to. its so disgusting that every stupid fool will have no other motivation but greed.  you shamelessly were even telling us to go away if we  are smart and let the gullible next in line fall for your scam.for gods sake if you wanna teach the least you could do is post some of your works or a link to a portfolio so people may know what level you are at. but you just want people to take your word for it and just come with their 50 k and for what a lousy training and a couple of pirated dvd's. whats the plan to go and buy a ride with the 500k from ten people or what? i dont blame you you probably just realizing that you have permanently stained your name on this forum and is desperately trying to save your ass. some things just cant be undone. you are lucky that its just on the forum and not on the real world. i hope you take a lesson and learn from your actions. dont bother about asking me what i hav accomplished to you i would gladly say i have done absolutely nothing with my life because you are just not worth the hassle really.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by Kemjisuper(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2009
You gotta be kidding me! shocked
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by aphek: 10:08am On Dec 04, 2009
@nigerninja
May we see your portfolio?
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by melvi: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2009
I agree,a portfolio is important so that prospective learners can be able to see your work and determine whether if they take lessons from u and your crew,their work will be as good as yours when they are through with the program.If u have a portfolio,that is.

@Z-pixel.

Nice blog,man.Keep it up.Yep, animation takes time to learn and pull off.I have actually seen a 7 mins animation that involved up to 50 people and it took 2 years.I think I recall the name as Pigeon Impossible,something like that.
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by xothermik(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2009
actually pidgeon impossible took 5 years and had nearly 100 people who worked on it including musicians for the score of course. yep! it aint easy man. tongue
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by sanctisam(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2009
Nigerninja dnt U think adding d address of the venue/office to yr add. will help. So those interested can come confirm d genuiness of yr add. Was interested at first bt got discouraged by yr attitude on this post,
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by sylvelity: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2009
To learn Maya and Aftereffect for free!
Register and be a member of the great graphics tutorial forum
www.graphicspalace.com

and get all the tutorial for freeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Training On Using Maya & Aftereffect To Create Stunning Tv Commercial by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2009
hey, working on a motion project.i have a question for other motion artists, if anyone knows how to achieve the flicker video effect, wish i had an example to post but lik something in DRAKE'S digital girl video where the person's image flickrs reveailing different color images, blue, red or something.then goes back to the normal image, lik this anaglaph effect in pictures.i really think it should has a technical name so i could google.it, pls opinion and answers are needed ASAP,

(1) (Reply)

How To Creating Chameleon Effect Fabric Texture With Adobe Photoshop / Please I Need Tutorials On Blender 3D / Bizarre: New York Artist Paints With His Own Blood (see Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.