Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Earn Alot With Just #1,000 - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Earn Alot With Just #1,000 (350 Views)

Unlock Your Iphone With Just 5k All Carrier / Xmas Awoof N20k: UK USED Galaxy S3 intl OS 7.1 Nougat. 3 SOLD, JUST 1 LEFT / Iphone 8 Plus(320k) just 1 left. Brand new (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Alot With Just #1,000 by simplesmart: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2017
I AM LOOKING FOR 64 SMART GUYS/LADIES WHO WANT TO OUTSMART NIGERIA'S RECESSION
I don't like to do this but I have to. I don't like to feel like boasting but I got to share. People have so much hyped this recession stuff but I feel it is their fault if things don't work for them. To me, recession or not, there is no difference.
I make steady streams of income EVERYDAY!
I run 3 businesses, and even started a new one on 1st December, 2016 making 4. I am doing my thing and loving it. I am feeding families because I have married people in my employment. So I know what I am saying.
Business is good. Glory be to God.
Without sounding "too forward" I will want to say that if you want a change in your finances starting from 2017, I can really help you. I know HOW
It's working for me.
Stop struggling.
Yes, it's you I am talking to.
I have a business concept that I am working on that can empower 64 persons
If you want to be one of them, then do the following:
1. Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group:
https:///IlcHYymPTCULwAudaU6qmV
2. Once it's up to 64, I'll stop.
3. Call or Whatapp 09081040221
4. That information will cost N1,000. NON-REFUNDABLE.
Will I pay? Of course. This is 2017. I have stopped giving free information that people will not use. If you want to enjoy the benefits then you must pay for it.
Only 64 people. 64 serious people.
NB
I am sharing this post in all the groups I belong to and I know the spots will be taken up quickly so it is first come first in. So act fast.
PS: Whether you join me or not, I am still making my money. Those who join me will make their money. You see, it is a free world
PPS: By the time I share the information with you you will realise that you actually did good to yourself.
PPPS: You can change your financial story by doing the needful. Take action today
Re: Earn Alot With Just #1,000 by Ten12(m): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2017
Is ur house rent remaining 64k to be completed?

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A658t Android 4. 0 Version For Grabs N12500 / Recharge With A 50000 Ahms Solar Power Bank, Very Rugged, N5000 / I Need Lg E400 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.