Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

I Don’t Want De Gea To Win Manchester United Player Of The Year – Mourinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Don’t Want De Gea To Win Manchester United Player Of The Year – Mourinho (628 Views)

De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy / David De Gea Wins Manchester United 'player Of The Year Again / Crystal Palace To Win Manchester United tonight My Prophecy Prediction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Want De Gea To Win Manchester United Player Of The Year – Mourinho by Johnpaul01: 9:34am On Jan 07, 2017
Manchester United manager, Jose Mourinho, has said he does not want David De Gea to be named 2017 Manchester United Player of the Year.
The Spaniard has won the prize for the past three years and Mourinho feels if he wins it again, it will prove that “something is wrong” at Old Trafford.
De Gea has been one of United’s best performers after the Sir Alex Ferguson era, while the squad has generally underperformed under David Moyes and Louis van Gaal.
“I think when a goalkeeper is the player of the season it’s because something is wrong,” Mourinho said at his Friday press conference.
“Hopefully, David is not our Player of the Year again this season, but hopefully he keeps making important saves for us like he did in the last match [against West Ham].”
De Gea is the first player since Cristiano Ronaldo to win United’s Player of the Year award three times and the first to do so in successive seasons.

source: dailypost.ng/2017/01/06/dont-want-de-gea-win-manchester-united-player-year-mourinho/

Cc lalasticlala ishilove honeric01 semid4lyfe

Re: I Don’t Want De Gea To Win Manchester United Player Of The Year – Mourinho by 77al: 9:44am On Jan 07, 2017
Fact!

Anyway... Bad belle is allowed

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts About Arsenal's New Signing Cohen Bramall / Olanrewaju Kayode Replaces Oshimen In Eagles Squad / Roman Abramovich Has Issued Warning To Inter Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.