Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project (5750 Views)

Standard Duplex Of 7 Rooms And A Bungalow Of 3 Bed Rooms For Sale / Construction Of 5bedroom Duplex With Pent/patio & Suspended 1flat@ibeju Lekki / Brand New 5 Units Of 5bedroom Terrace House For Sale @ Adeniyi Jones Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 4:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

no problem.....let me check my file and select for you,but it might not be soft copy,i will take i good shot nd send to you

ok thank you very much sir
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by allhavesinned: 4:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

yes it a real glass..not plastic at the rate of #125k it came with plastic base but I decided to firm a tiled base then place it on it cos the plastic base don't last

Can u do such in owerri?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2017
allhavesinned:

Can u do such in owerri?

very well sir.......i worked in owerri 2years ago.supervising umuapu-etekuru road leading to egbema.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:57pm On Jan 16, 2017
abouzaid:
send whatever you can, I'm not sure the intended client can afford that level of finishing, i want to prepare like two or three different estimates for him based on different levels of finishing.

sent....pls do let me know if you received

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by allhavesinned: 2:18am On Jan 17, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

very well sir.......i worked in owerri 2years ago.supervising umuapu-etekuru road leading to egbema.

Ok please leave your whatsapp number
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:10am On Jan 17, 2017
allhavesinned:

08064059967.............you can whatsapp me on that,thanks
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by abouzaid: 8:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

sent....pls do let me know if you received
received, I'll get back to you if it goes through.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:00am On Jan 18, 2017
abouzaid:
received, I'll get back to you if it goes through.

Ok no problem.....best of luck
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 1:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

no problem.....let me check my file and select for you,but it might not be soft copy,i will take i good shot nd send to you

hope that u still have me in mind sir
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
ak22:

hope that u still have me in mind sir

Yes I do....kinda busy but will send you off work tomorrow pls

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2017
ak22:

ok thank you very much sir

sent......let me know Asap you got it
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 12:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
allhavesinned:

He'll bro....sorry I lost my phone last week,I don't know if you've chat me up already.
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by allhavesinned: 1:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

He'll bro....sorry I lost my phone last week,I don't know if you've chat me up already.

I added but ur not responding to my chat
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
allhavesinned:

Oh sorry sir,you can chat me up now pls 08064059967
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ak22:

sir please I need some help of amendment on that drawing . plan can you help with just 5 bedrooms bungalow floor plan not duplex. because this of this recession time please but beautiful and not too big structure and the one of the room will separate from other four room for visitors

Are you OK with that?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

Are you OK with that?

please have you sent it?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:00am On Jan 21, 2017
ak22:

please have you sent it?

Yes I have,check your inbox
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 9:12am On Jan 21, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

Yes I have,check your inbox
sorry sir I can find it ?
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
ak22:

sorry sir I can find it ?

don't get you,you can find it or you can't find it,pls clearify
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by ak22(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adegbulugbe:

don't get you,you can find it or you can't find it,pls clearify

yes I can't find it ,please you can help me to resend it thanks sir
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by folmus: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2017
ak22:

yes I can't find it ,please you can help me to resend it thanks sir

While we are building this house, let's do some English too. Most Nigerians are culpable of these mistakes in their language use. When you use TAG Questions: questions that involve giving Yes or No answers, you need to discard the influence of Mother-tongue interference. A negative answer must be preceded by a 'No'. However, because in our First language that's how it works ( using positive Yes for negative answer), we tend to process our answer in the same way and transfer it to the target language. For example, If someone asks you this question in a party '' Se eti jeun?'' ( Have you eaten?) with the reply 'Aatijeun' (We have not eaten) and the person asking the question asks again for emphasis 'Eetijeun' (You haven't eaten?), the answer will be 'beni aati jeun'( Yes, we haven't eaten). It doesn't work like this in English. A positive answer takes a Yes, while a negative answer takes a No. Hope this helps some of us. grin grin grin . The above answer should be 'No I can't find it'

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2017
[quote author=ak22 post=53012878]

yes I can't find it ,please you can help me to resend it thanks sir [/quote

Ok

1 Like

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2017
Life is good in your sweet home when you visit paradox civil engineering...
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
allhavesinned:

@allhavesinned you can chat me up now
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2017
Yours can still be more perfect than this..to your taste and financial relief... Paradox will come to your taste...visit us and never regret....08064059967
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2017
paradox at your service
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2017
Children's block cubicle

Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by princejones(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nice update on your work
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
princejones:
Nice update on your work

Thanks prince
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2017
Paradox at it work
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2017
Paradox always for your services
Re: Construction Of 5bedroom Standard Duplex In Port Harcourt Complete Project by Adegbulugbe(m): 10:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Windows fixing with machine cutting after screeding to avoid excess breaking of walls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Land Is 60 X 75: Let's Build This Together (location Is Inyana Ipaja- Lagos) / These Properties Up For Sale / For Professional Roofing And Aluminium Works.. We Do It Better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.