Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) (768 Views)

Tutorial: How To Create An Attractive Blog With Blogger From Scratch In 1 Hour / ###get Your Website Coded From Scratch (professional Touch On Bet/lotto/p2p Etc) / How Many Programmers Can Build Websites From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) by classicdude1(m): 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pls writing websites from scratch will it really develop my skills or I should use web development tools.

Web development tools are fast and easy.

I know this question is bothering a lot of people even in this interview

(http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2016/12/an-exclusive-interview-with-mr-osaetin.html)

i read but I'm not satisfied with the answers yet .

I need more from the gurus in the house
Re: Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) by greatnaija01: 12:58pm On Jan 07, 2017
ITS ALL DEPENDING ON YOUR GOALS

If you want to be a programmer then write from scratch
BUT
If you are just after the end result and getting paid then use the best of TOOLS.

ITS UP TO U

classicdude1:
Pls writing websites from scratch will it really develop my skills or I should use web development tools.

Web development tools are fast and easy.

I know this question is bothering a lot of people even in this interview

(http://www.coolpythoncodes.com/2016/12/an-exclusive-interview-with-mr-osaetin.html)

i read but I'm not satisfied with the answers yet .

I need more from the gurus in the house
Re: Should I Write Websites From Scratch? (help Me Pls ) by webdeveloperqx: 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Build from scratch to master the skills and procedures. Then you are sure you have grasped the skills. You can hook to frameworks. I started from scratch to code web applications , so when i switched to PHP frameworks like CODE-IGNITER AND LARAVEL, it was speedy and very very easy to master in no time because i was used to all the processes , the OOP , classes, objects, interfaces and implementing them, polymorphism and all that OOP offers. Even when i ventured into software development using JAVA, it was very easy for me to learn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Powerful Tools That Gives Me Steady Income / Scam Pages And Hosting Available For All Websites You Want / My New Blog Needs Ingredients, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.