Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor (59386 Views)

Cardinal John Onaiyekan Retires As Archbishop Of Abuja / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / RCCG GO Pastor Adeboye Want You To Call Him "Daddy" But The Bible Says Otherwise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by ernieboy(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2017
midfinger:
Don't mind all the people that quoted you feigning ignorance of what u wrote,there is politics in church and it didn't start today, am sorry to say this ,but the truth must be said regardless ,most major Sw owned churches are so so tribalistic in their dealings...redeem and deeper life leads the pack while others follows.
it is not just sw churches even churches where the founder and g.o. is from the east Ibos dominate the leadership hierarchy.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by NATIONALPASTOR: 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Statsocial:
Hian! May God redeem your soul. Your brain needs an overhaul
Yours needs oshogbo weed.
Disprove what I said.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
Press Release

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by revivalistdee(m): 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
Faremisodeeq:
Expect ing more drama to unfold in coming days
Wetin U Mean ?
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nihilist:
What happened to all the yarns that the man who would take over has not been born?
Gullible Sheep ll not question that.. Anyway.. Daddy Adebole is still in charge of RCCG worldwide ooo.... In this time of recession, who cares about worthless naira when $$ is the deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Ninilowo:
Did he pick this man from "beer parlour" as he said sometimes ago?
Lol.. You seriously take these "thieving" pastors seriously.. No be only beer parlour.. He knows the massive wealth owned by RCCG & only a loyal stooge ll be entrust with it
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by henrykene(m): 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
Checkout all these entertainment stories to refresh your day:

Nigerian Army rescues yet another Chibok Girl 1 - http://doronize.com/nigerian-army-rescues-yet-another-chibok-girl/

LIFESTYLE: 10 Struggles we face during harmattan as Nigerians - http://doronize.com/10-struggles-we-face-during-harmattan-as-nigerians/

NEWS: See 8 Things we didn’t know were illegal in Nigeria - http://doronize.com/things-didnt-know-illegal-nigeria/

NEWS: 10 Funniest statements Nigerian Ministers made in 2016 - http://doronize.com/10-funniest-statements-nigerian-ministers-made-2016/
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Hizayus(m): 4:48pm On Jan 07, 2017
Disastrous!
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Scholarforever: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Brightwood:
He's tired of scamming stupid Nigerians?
The fact that some pastors are fraudulent does not mean all pastors are. It is only God that reserves d right of knowing undiluted. Apart from d foregoing d man in question is 74 years old. This is Africa where old age is respected. U and your likes have continued to show that Africa is fast losing its value. Be it an atheist . U an agnostic a traditionalist a Muslim a freethinker or a xtian I believe in respect for old age. In d secular world Adeboye is an achiever in d pastorate he has made an indelible mark.If achieving like Adeboye is what scamming is I wish to be his type of scammer
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by adepojuadewale(m): 5:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
;DPastor adeboye said the order time that his successor still dey beer pallor is d beer pallor man is talk about
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by glossy6(f): 5:36pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice but does the church belong to people from the SW?

Yes. Next, please.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by WORLDHISTORY101(m): 6:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pidgin2:
Nice but does the church belong to people from the SW?
All Churches belong to people from the South-west. Those that don't are the exception, not the rule. The missionaries came to the south-west first and it was the people from that region who first started breaking away and starting their own African churches. The east till today is still largely Catholic and Anglican. Most People in the west belong to all kinds of indigenous churches and then some to the Anglican or catholic. I just want to let you know say no be today e start.
I'm only here to teach history.

1 Like

Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by amodu(m): 7:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
eosigwe:
I have never seen where tribalism is more practiced than in religion

Then continue to wallow in such belief.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by amodu(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
idupaul:

Where is the religion on this thread because I don't see any oo
Remain blind...
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by idupaul: 7:22pm On Jan 07, 2017
amodu:

Remain blind...

Its you who is blind
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by aigboeben(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
defemidefemi:
Where did you get your fact my Oga.. From my research I humbly submitted that Redeemed Christian Church of God is not the largest church in the world, not the biggest church and not the most populated church in the world, but I stand to be corrected if you can help me with documented evidence
I think you should present your evidence first.I can boldly tell you that the presence of RCCG is officially in at least 196 nations of the world
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by aigboeben(m): 8:29pm On Jan 07, 2017
cbrass:

We all have different physical strength levels,that you retire actively doesn't mean you can't still support the ministry in the little way you can,we all know the reason why Rev.kumuyi is tight fist about deeper life DS position is because he is scared of what may become the church in his life time
what do u mean abt Pst Kumuyi?
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by UgojiC(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2017
I am not a redeemer but I just love Pst Adeboye
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Olulinks(m): 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
fijiano202:
bro I know but he seems like the last honest man in rccg
Thank God for the word SEEMS that you just used. If God should open your eyes, you will be shocked to see the number of honest man there is in that congregation.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by defemidefemi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
lol.. sir, that doesn't make them the largest church, have you made research about catholic church
aigboeben:

I think you should present your evidence first.I can boldly tell you that the presence of RCCG is officially in at least 196 nations of the world

https://themysteriousworld.com/10-largest-churches-in-the-world/

http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/the-biggest/top-10-biggest-churches-in-the-world/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_church_buildings

http://www.accra24.com/p/worlds-largest-church-building.html

http://10mosttoday.com/10-most-famous-churches-in-the-world/

In anyway you want to define your largest RCCG is not among the 10... But I still stand to be corrected. Some people also have the notion that the largest church auditorium in Africa is in Nigeria, I humbly submitted that, that is wrong too. U can research it out too
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by vatiqan(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
Coolcash1:
God bless you daddy Adeboye. May the Lord preserve and strengthen you more even in retirement...You are celebrated sir.

I wish pastor obayemi success as the new G.O of the world most biggest church

I laf in Swahilli. 'biggest', in terms of size, followership, popularity,buildimg, spirituality; or what?

Kindly enlighten me, sir.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by TRIED4NOW: 4:55am On Jan 08, 2017
We hope that the New GO will be different from the money loving Adeboye

Adeboye has been fooling us enough.

see
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 7:48am On Jan 08, 2017
amodu:

Then continue to wallow in such belief.
what should I reply you now?
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by edithfrosh: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2017
It is well
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by amodu(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2017
eosigwe:
what should I reply you now?
That will be stressing, just let it slide.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2017
amodu:

That will be stressing, just let it slide.
na wa o.
Re: Adeboye Retires As RCCG GO, Obayemi Named Successor by cbrass(m): 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2017
aigboeben:

what do u mean abt Pst Kumuyi?

What I mean is what I wrote

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Wellington's Resignation From RCCG: Church Member, Worker Reacts / What Pastors Go Through For Members Sake / Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.