Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Very Helpful.. You Need To Read This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Very Helpful.. You Need To Read This (658 Views)

Letter To My Future Husband (you Need To Read This) LOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very Helpful.. You Need To Read This by KingMufasa(m): 12:18pm On Jan 07, 2017
Looking at the way nairalanders give bleeps these days, one needs to b carefull not to run out.

Re: Very Helpful.. You Need To Read This by Unionised(m): 12:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
It's my business what I do with my f..ks.....
Re: Very Helpful.. You Need To Read This by Ahmadgani(m): 1:52pm On Jan 07, 2017
i don't give a fvck about the fvccking fvck you are trying to fvck out from your fvcking fvck

(1) (Reply)

LMAO! Watch Funny Video Of White Man Trying To Learn Yoruba Incantation / Give Me Nylon / The Most Hilarious Behind The Scenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.