Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,519 members, 7,958,572 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed (1193 Views)

Female Lecturer Kidnapped And Raped In Rivers State (Photos) / Ogun Female Lecturer Beats Robbers To Their Game. Photo / Uniabuja Student Points Gun At Female Lecturer(see Photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by SKYTREND(m): 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2017
The string of events that led to the death of 35-year-old Christie Agbulu, a lecturer in the Department of Biological Sciences, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, Benue State, sounded like one made for a scary movie.

But for over one month, the nightmare was real for Agbulu’s family, who waited endlessly with hope that she would be released safely after she was kidnapped in the evening of November 26, 2016.

SOURCE: http://skytrendnews.com/2017/01/07/christie-agbulu-abducted-killed-gang-leader-arrested/

Re: How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by Young03(m): 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
kpele
Re: How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
O ya Trapqueen77 wetin you see about this....
Re: How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by SKYTREND(m): 12:45pm On Jan 07, 2017
Young03:
kpele

your slogan says it all
Re: How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by Peterlawyer(m): 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
R I P she is a lecturer from my college
Re: How 35-yr-old Benue Female Lecturer, Christie Agbulu Was Abducted And Killed by Ayodeji2k14: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2017
She was raped to death by those kidnappers.Thank God they were caught and confessed to that.

(1) (Reply)

I Would Not Have Been Arrested, My Charms Failed Me — Kidnapper, Evans Confesses / My Experience With Armed Robbers In Lagos(ijanikin Axis) / Member Of Badoo Cult Terrorising Lagos State Caught, Beaten By Residents (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.