Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota (16408 Views)

Shiloh 2019: Bird Drops Dead Inside Faith Tabernacle / Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / Top 10 International Christian Footballers Committed To The Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by Injiggerwolf(m): 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
Year of Surprises

RCCG ?

Winners Chapel?

The Year is still very Young,

damn Strange,
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by goingape: 2:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
fuckmeharder:
*Winners chapel General overseer Bishop David oyedepo retires*

The church popularly known as Winners Chapel is about to witness a change of baton as the first son of Oyedepo, David Oyedepo Jnr is set to take over the leadership of the church from his father Bishop Oyedepo who has been at the helms of affair of the church since inception come Sunday, January 10.

Oyedepo Jnr who is the resident pastor of the London Branch of the Winners Chapel is expected to be at the leadership forum of the Church holding on Saturday at Canaanland Ota where he would be officially presented to the leaders of the Church as the new resident pastor in charge of the Faith Tabernacle, Ota.

As the resident pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Ota, he is expected to oversee the activities of the church worldwide and forward such to his father, Bishop David Oyedepo. There is possibility of alignment and re-alignment in the pastorate of the church with the coming of David Oyedepo junior as the resident pastor, as some pastors are likely to be redeploy, to pace way for the young ones in the ministry.

https://www.naij.com/689904-bishop-david-oyedepo-winners-chapel-retires-see-takes-photo.html
family business!

who give a fvck madness people are on there way here
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by czaratwork: 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
Is all these about the new law that makes it compulsory for all GOs to retire after 10 years like bank MDs?
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by Configur(m): 3:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is a bloody LIE. SOURCE
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by Uniquewise: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2017
Pastor David Oyedepo Jnr. has been resident pastor at Canaanland since early 2016, so this is not news at all. All these hungry bloggers looking to drive traffic to themselves thru fraudulent misreporting of news, SMH
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by math2001: 3:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
Fraud. Alert.

The so call pastor obafemi is an Igbo man who change his name.. who they claim want to replace pastor adeboye.

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by jakesbaba: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=fuckmeharder post=52611933]*Winners chapel General overseer Bishop David oyedepo retires*

The church popularly known as Winners Chapel is about to witness a change of baton as the first son of Oyedepo, David Oyedepo Jnr is set to take over the leadership of the church from his father Bishop Oyedepo who has been at the helms of affair of the church since inception come Sunday, January 10.

Oyedepo Jnr who is the resident pastor of the London Branch of the Winners Chapel is expected to be at the leadership forum of the Church holding on Saturday at Canaanland Ota where he would be officially presented to the leaders of the Church as the new resident pastor in charge of the Faith Tabernacle, Ota.

As the resident pastor of Faith Tabernacle, Ota, he is expected to oversee the activities of the church worldwide and forward such to his father, Bishop David Oyedepo. There is possibility of alignment and re-alignment in the pastorate of the church with the coming of David Oyedepo junior as the resident pastor, as some pastors are likely to be redeploy, to pace way for the young ones in the ministry.

Fake news. My papa is not thinking retirement. David Oyedepo Jr. is the resident pastor of Faith Terbernacle & NOT London church.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elijahrona:
I never knew anointing is by inheritance.

If the church is really from God, i don't think the next person would be his son. Anyway sha watin concern me.

Btw check out awesome articles in my blog
If you ask the senior pastor now, he will tell you that since his an anointed man of God, his offsprings as well are definitely anointed since they were fertilized with his anointed cork. Nawa ooo Only in Naija
So brother joshua that has been following him for over 30yrs now which way grin
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by goingape: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elijahrona:

If the church is really from God, i don't think the next person would be his son. Anyway sha watin concern me.

lol!

thought as Much
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by b3llo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2017
I thought Pastor David Abioye was the number 2 man.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by teetee123: 3:13pm On Jan 07, 2017
This is a false news. David Oyedepo Jnr has been the resident pastor at Faith Tabernacle, Ota for almost year now. False news from fake blogs trying to generate traffic.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by LastProphet: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Elijahrona:

the gullible ones will still fail to see the obvious truth you just said. this is a business not church
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by shukudi(m): 3:46pm On Jan 07, 2017
jbkomo:
May d gud Lord load d new comi g GOs with fresh anointing to be able to gain morr grounds even more dan dia predecessors. In JESUS Might name i pray. Some one say amen..
pls, don't let d stupid bloggers mis inform u. Oyedepo jnr is taking over as resident pastor(resident pastor is like a parish pastor) not as d G.O.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by Emjay1310(m): 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2017
Oyedepo jr has been the resident pastor since January 2016 o. I was there live when Papa introduced him in January last year as the new resident pastor. Just that it's papa that preaches mostly on Sundays.
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by HCpaul(m): 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2017
One thing I really love about the dude is that he is very smart and that's why his father was able to entrust his greatest asset in his hand.

Believe me, it takes enough smartness to cheat on the gullible people of winners members and the ability to twist the Scripture wella.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by deeoh(m): 10:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
lofty900:
This is how it should be, old leaders should pass it across to young fresh leaders not to rotate it among themselves. *waiting for Buhari to announce retirement* grin
and hand over to his son too?
Re: David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota by yusluvad(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2019
And the young man have been doing good by God's grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Return Empty Offering Envelope Back To The Church Offering Box? / How To Survive In This Era Of End-time Churches & End-time Pastors / Happy 73rd Birthday To Pastor Folu Adeboye!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.