Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Success Or Competition - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Success Or Competition (404 Views)

Don't Ever Be Jealous Of Other Peoples Success: Thomas Edison And Henry Ford / Success Tips To Ignite Your Zeal / heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Or Competition by Beadysworld: 3:25pm On Jan 07, 2017
SUCCESS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE IN THIS ERA OF SOCIAL MEDIA MEANS DIFFERENT THINGS

AS A CHILD I HAD OF ELUSION/ELUSIVE BUT IT WAS ONE PARTICULAR WORD THAT TOOK ME YEARS TO UNDERSTAND NOT UNTIL AFTER MY HIGH SCHOOL, I COULD NOT BUT WHEN I GOT TO SOCIAL MEDIA NO ONE EXPLAIN THE WORD TO ME, I PRACTICALLY GRAB IT IMMEDIATELY.

Peoples life styles, determines what they see or hold as success ,one of the reasons many society are prone to more crime/evil is all about life style,believe system, i always write with my society at the back of my mind, am an African,

In the olden days our forefathers and mothers had a wonderful and fulfilled life and live happily with little things at their disposal but today the case is quite different. As a one time banker in the late 2000, the bank will always asked, what is in it for me hmmmmmmm, that was when my society started losing their hold,
Read more http://beadysworld.tv/2017/01/07/success-or-compitition/

(1) (Reply)

Records Of Performance Are Often Kept, / From 16th- And 18th-century Prizefights / The World's Most Accessible And Practised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.