Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood (5209 Views)

Yul Edochie Speaks On “Sex For Roles” In Nollywood / Captain Marvel Movie Posters 2019 / I Feel Pretty 2018 Movie Posters Trailer Review Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 3:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
The Best Movie Posters in Nollywood Deserve Awards

See more movie posters on
http://totnaija..com.ng/2017/01/the-best-movie-posters-in-nollywood.html?m=1

Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by beneviv(f): 4:19pm On Jan 07, 2017
Nse no dey fall my hand.... D babe z good at what she does
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Rapmaestro(m): 4:44pm On Jan 07, 2017
Don't judge a movie by its movie poster....
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
Rapmaestro:
Don't judge a movie by its movie poster....
We want to appreciate the creative genius of the graphic artists and movie poster designers.
Their recognition will also increase the appreciation of Nollywood movies.

The following categories can be considered.
1. The Best Romantic Comedy Movie Poster
2. The Best Romantic Drama Movie Poster
3. The Best Comedy Movie Poster
4. The Best Drama Movie Poster
5. The Best Action Movie Poster
6. The Best Documentary Poster
7. The Best Overall Nollywood Movie Poster.
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by homesteady(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2017
Best overall

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hqeFE6CThDI/V9zyhIZ-rPI/AAAAAAAACoM/E2Jf0m4QY1gkvwYT2PWC6FI0GIFSsP2IACLcB/s1600/93%2BDays%2Bcover.jpg[/img]

The poster is just perfect! The icy blue perfectly depicts the chills You would get while watching it!
The small writings they used to form the 93 days was nice!
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 11:02pm On Jan 07, 2017
homesteady:
Best overall

[img]http://2.bp..com/-hqeFE6CThDI/V9zyhIZ-rPI/AAAAAAAACoM/E2Jf0m4QY1gkvwYT2PWC6FI0GIFSsP2IACLcB/s1600/93%2BDays%2Bcover.jpg[/img]

The poster is just perfect! The icy blue perfectly depicts the chills You would get while watching it!
The small writings they used to form the 93 days was nice!
grin
Please, this is not a joke.

How many movie posters have you seen in Nollywood since "Living in Bondage" of 1992 to date?

You cannot use a layman's point of view to post a poster as overall best without a defined context.

This is not that simplistic.

The art of making movie posters is for professional graphic artists and designers and art directors.
They are the best experts to know which is best or not.
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by sholay2011(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2017
Out of the movie posters posted by the OP, only 'October 1' and 'Amina' are good in my opinion. I think 'The Figurine' poster is better.

That of '93 days' is creative. cool

Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2017
sholay2011:
Out of the movie posters posted by the OP, only 'October 1' and 'Amina' are good in my opinion. I think 'The Figurine' poster is better.

That of '93 days' is creative. cool

I showed more than 20 Nollywood movie posters on the blog.
You can see them on the Talk of The Town By Orikinla.

Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by homesteady(m): 8:15am On Jan 08, 2017
Orikinla1:

grin
Please, this is not a joke.

How many movie posters have you seen in Nollywood since "Living in Bondage" of 1992 to date?

You cannot use a layman's point of view to post a poster as overall best without a defined context.

This is not that simplistic.

The art of making movie posters is for professional graphic artists and designers and art directors.
They are the best experts to know which is best or not.

Ha! I thought you were asking for our opinions?
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 4:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
homesteady:

Ha! I thought you were asking for our opinions?
Yes
But not already naming an overall best movie poster when we have not seen the rest to nominate the best.

I may get MTN, Nigerian Breweries and Coca Cola to cosponsor the Nigerian Movie Posters Awards (NMPA) in 2017.
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by Orikinla1: 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2017
Photography in The Best Academy Award Nominated Movie Posters | Chase Jarvis Photography
http://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/hype-machines-the-photography-art-of-movie-posters-academy-award-nominated/
Re: The Best Movie Posters In Nollywood by FegorEmpire(m): 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
The Unknown Poison's poster carefully shows how the overdose of the drug can kill one. The drug is represented by a chemical bond that explains all. Plus, we all prolly wrapped in the attitude of taking drugs without prescription.

(1) (Reply)

Boondocks Season 3 / Meet Danny Zara Who Set To Break Guinness World Record Longest $£x Marathon / Wich Do You Prefer: Nigerian Or American Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.