Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Former Chelsea Midfielder John Mikel Obi Confirms Move To China - Mygidiblog - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Former Chelsea Midfielder John Mikel Obi Confirms Move To China - Mygidiblog (455 Views)

Mikel Obi As A Secondary School Student In Jos(throwback Photos) / John Mikel Obi First And Last Kick In Egypt / Breaking! Former Chelsea And Man City Star Weah Wins Liberian Presidential Run O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Chelsea Midfielder John Mikel Obi Confirms Move To China - Mygidiblog by Obanaijacom: 4:42pm On Jan 07, 2017
Chinese clubs are ready to offer young England stars, including Dele Alli, Harry Kane and Ross Barkley, a staggering £800,000-a-week.

John Obi Mikel has confirmed that he has become the latest Premier League player to leave for the Chinese Super League, ending a ten-year spell at Chelsea.
The midfielder has wrote a farewell letter to supporters of the west London club having agreed to join Tianjin TEDA.

Mikel was pictured holding the club’s shirt and shaking hands with a Tianjin official in images on social media.

In his goodbye to supporters, Mikel wrote: “To play for Chelsea, to become part of the Chelsea family, to work with some of the best managers and players in the world, has truly been an honour.
“Every achievement I have been part of in my time at Chelsea holds a special memory: my first goal, against Macclesfield in 2007 (even though there were only five more after that!).
“To everyone at Chelsea - goodbye, and thank you,” he added. “You will always be part of who I am, and I wish you the best of luck.

Meanwhile West Ham's search for more firepower intensified on Friday night following the humiliating 5-0 defeat by Manchester City in the FA Cup third-round at the London Stadium.

Sunderland manager David Moyes ruled out the sale of Jermain Defoe on Friday, while Celtic have warned that Moussa Dembele is not going anywhere meaning Hammers boss Slaven Bilic may step up his interest in Brentford striker Scott Hogan.

source : http://www.mygidiblog.com/2017/01/former-chelsea-midfielder-john-mikel.html

(1) (Reply)

5 Facts That Prove Wizkid And Davido Are Competing / NLNG Floods Lagos With 13,000 Tonnes Of Cooking Gas / Checkout This Consultation Fees Charged By A Firm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.