Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin (665 Views)

HELP NEEDED - I Want To Start An Online Store On Electronic Components / Cash Network CPA Account Needed, I Will Buy At A Good Price / Where To Buy Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin by jozzee1(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07, 2017
I need to buy 0.03btc as soon as possible. If you have, contact me on 08060865059. To avoid previous scam occurrences, I won't send you my money first. In That case, it would be preferable if you are in Ibadan.
Re: Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin by jcoded: 6:41pm On Jan 07, 2017
What of TBC? I have that for sale
Re: Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin by jozzee1(m): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2017
jcoded:
What of TBC? I have that for sale
I need btc and not tbc.
Re: Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin by Sankabson(m): 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
jozzee1:
I need to buy 0.03btc as soon as possible. If you have, contact me on 08060865059. To avoid previous scam occurrences, I won't send you my money first. In That case, it would be preferable if you are in Ibadan.
Tell me more about your Signature.. info@sanusiandcoltd.com
Re: Urgently Needed! I Want To Buy Bitcoin by HazzanTazzan(m): 7:33pm On Jan 07, 2017
jozzee1:

Check the scam alert thread on business section (it's the second thread)...
There's a list of trusted and verified exchangers there... Buy from any of them or use any of them as escrow to mediate ur transaction with any other person to avoid scammers

(1) (Reply)

Where To Produce Snacks In Bulk In Lagos. / We Facilitate Transfer Of USD To The U.S or other Countries Fast & Stress Free / SEC Decision On Bitcoin Approval/decline...streaming Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.