Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? (12322 Views)

Islam Or Christianity Which Is The True Religion / Who Lied? Islam Or Christianity? / Atheism VS Christianity, Which One Is A Result Of Indoctrination? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by lfleak: 12:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Junia:

Are you asking
you are typing trash dude... sad
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
lfleak:
mo.ron!
Ok. Lean on your wisdom
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
lfleak:
you are typing trash dude... sad
At least its edifying my Christian brothers. No wonder the wisdom of God is foolishness to those who are perishing.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2017
I asked which Allah? Both Muslims claim they worship Allah, so which of the Allah's Is the truth?
Muslims is now receiving the back lash from the world, only because they believe in Allah, and all in the name of Allah, we hear of wars and rumors of wars across the nations, Muslims from all walks of life causing problems, rioting to take over the world.
Murdering Christians in the name of Allah, and you can't seem to get your head around why the world's against Muslims.
What had Muslims done to stop these terrorist acts against the world, "Nothing".. Ask yourself this-how do we tell which Muslim's good, if the Muslims do nothing to support themselves in the name of Allah" then what are the differences between them?
As I was growing up, Religion didn't enter into my mind-so studying history about such, was never an issue about anything.
Without religion we just need to turn on our Televisions, to know news about Muslims, it doesn't matter which country, every direction we turn too, Muslims are always in the spotlights, always trying to prove a point, demanding every nation to follow after the beast.
This is today's news, not yesterday...
Rashduct4luv:

Only enlightened minds would see that no religion preaches hate or killing humans like the terrorists does. When someone with a Muslim name commits terrorism then he is a Muslim terrorist. But if he is a christian, then maybe he is deluded probably needs a brain check! I think you would have had one or more Muslim friends or colleague, etc while growing up. Why haven't they killed you? Open the books of history and be enlightened.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Obaf1(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joiceee:
Now listen! Those of us sayimg the trinity is paganism ''you better be careful'' God the father, the son and the holy spirit.
The bible says '' God is a spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and the truth.
And as for those saying Jesus must not be worshipped. Jesus said in the bible '' I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh unto the father except through me''
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; u dont go into religion dialog witout proof, there is many verse that said d same thing to other prophet in the bible, nt only jesus
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Obaf1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joiceee:
Now listen! Those of us sayimg the trinity is paganism ''you better be careful'' God the father, the son and the holy spirit.
The bible says '' God is a spirit and those that worship him must worship him in spirit and the truth.
And as for those saying Jesus must not be worshipped. Jesus said in the bible '' I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh unto the father except through me''
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; u dont go into religion dialog witout proof, there is many verse that said d same thing to other prophet in the bible,
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Deicide: 6:57pm On Jun 07, 2017
randomperson:

Well... I have to commend u although I don't totally agree with u. But at least u have decided to do something about those things that are disturbing about your beliefs...
The guy is Honest
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Deicide: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Joiceee:

Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Joiceee(f): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2017
[quote author=Deicide post=57291983][/quote] I don't understand u
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by hoMegas(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
None. Why
Christianity
1the Bible is self contradictory
2 the bible as an historical text supports war crimes
3 the identity of the authors cannot be ascertained.
4 it is basically an imitation of Zoroastrianism. With the concept of the supreme god (Ahura mazda) or the devil-Angra mainyu
Islam
It basically supports violence against disbelievers
Mohammad basically was a tribal warlord who believed in tribal marriage
It is an unhealthy combination of Christianity, Judaism,and the Arab traditional religion. So everybody basically had common ground.
It supports discrimination and sexism
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 09, 2017
One is a business while the other is a terrorist organisation
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2017
Both are wrong, because they are fantasies.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2017
Then both are business, every war is about money-and yet-none follow the truth about Christ.
Danielmoore:
One is a business while the other is a terrorist organisation
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
Fantasies are things not seen.
Hati13:
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hati13:
Proove You are also not a fantasy.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 23, 2017
wapadunk:
Proove You are also not a fantasy.
I'm interacting in this forum. Take it as a proof for my existence.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2017
brocab:
Fantasies are things not seen.
Right
God can't be see, because there is no God/gods.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 23, 2017
Hati13:

Probably it's a programmed robot replying. We are in the 21st century.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by dalaman: 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2017
Christian and Muslim squables. The very first thing that made me to start questioning religion and God as a whole.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 23, 2017
wapadunk:
Probably it's a programmed robot replying. We are in the 21st century.
Yes, I'm robot. I exist since I'm a matter. grin
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2017
But the problem with your fantasies is-as the story continual's.
{1 Timothy 3:16} God was manifested in the flesh-Justified in the Spirit-Seen by Angels-Preached among the Gentiles-Believe on in the world And Received up in Glory.
Not bad for the Spirit filled man Jesus no-one can see.
Hati13:

Right
God can't be see, because there is no God/gods.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2017
You can't see God-we can't see you, and you expect us to believe, you exist?
And yet God's appearance, His teachings are also interacting on this forum-Then take God as proof for His existence.
Hati13:

Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Brother brocab, no one can persuade a believer that their isn't God/gods using reason, because you guys don't believe in reason.

When good happens to you guys, instead of phrasing yourself, the environment or others(if they participated), you praise God/gods.

When bad happens to you guys, instead of blaming yourself, environment or others(if they participated), you blame Satan.

Everything is done by reason, so it can be explained using logic.

There are no such things as God/gods/Satan/Angels/sprites/heaven/hell/luck/
Miracle/written destiny/afterlife

Believe in reason/Ethiopia cool
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by lfleak: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2017
Hati13:
Brother brocab, no one can persuade a believer that their isn't God/gods using reason, because you guys don't believe in reason.

When good happens to you guys, instead of phrasing yourself, the environment or others(if they participated), you praise God/gods.

When bad happens to you guys, instead of blaming yourself, environment or others(if they participated), you blame Satan.

according to the Quran, all your claims are wrong... Go figure..
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 12:24am On Jun 25, 2017
Of course you can't persuade a believer-A believer is a witness to the truth of the matter.
I agree many believers do blame Satan-everything they do wrong, it's easy to blame somebody else without taken on their own responsibilities, too many innocent people are always blamed for crimes they didn't do, {Even in the Church they are blamed}
Just like God-Satan is real, the world knows good and evil is everywhere, and you don't have to be a believer to know that, this is a common question and one that is often mishandled.
In many Churches-Satan is blamed for everything, and no-one seems to take into consideration all the other issues like our own personal responsibilities for our own actions.
It's easy, to blame the Devil, and excuse ourselves, and say "the Devil made me do it.
Most people are inclined to blame others, or lets say, the Devil in order to remove their own guilt, justify their actions, and ignore their responsibilities, by doing this, they ignore the things God want's to teach them through there sufferings.
This had been true from the very beginning as we see so clearly with Eve's own-answer in blaming the serpent when faced with Her sin in the Garden.
Adam too, had his scapegoat in blaming Eve, and he had even blamed the Lord, "the woman made me do it, "the one you gave me"
Certainly as a deceiver and a lair, Satan instigated the temptation, but Eve responded with negative volition, unbelief, and disobedience, and Adam failed to stay true to his responsibilities, as a leader in his family..
Temptations come our way in all directions-we have choices, which way we turn.
Hati13:

Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 25, 2017
lfleak:
according to the Quran, all your claims are wrong... Go figure..
Anyway wendem(Brother),

melkam beael le "Id Al Fitr"(happy festival for "Id Al Fitr"wink wink
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2017
brocab:
Of course you can't persuade a believer-A believer is a witness to the truth of the matter.
I agree many believers do blame Satan-everything they do wrong, it's easy to blame somebody else without taken on their own responsibilities, too many innocent people are always blamed for crimes they didn't do, {Even in the Church they are blamed}
Just like God-Satan is real, the world knows good and evil is everywhere, and you don't have to be a believer to know that, this is a common question and one that is often mishandled.
In many Churches-Satan is blamed for everything, and no-one seems to take into consideration all the other issues like our own personal responsibilities for our own actions.
It's easy, to blame the Devil, and excuse ourselves, and say "the Devil made me do it.
Most people are inclined to blame others, or lets say, the Devil in order to remove their own guilt, justify their actions, and ignore their responsibilities, by doing this, they ignore the things God want's to teach them through there sufferings.
This had been true from the very beginning as we see so clearly with Eve's own-answer in blaming the serpent when faced with Her sin in the Garden.
Adam too, had his scapegoat in blaming Eve, and he had even blamed the Lord, "the woman made me do it, "the one you gave me"
Certainly as a deceiver and a lair, Satan instigated the temptation, but Eve responded with negative volition, unbelief, and disobedience, and Adam failed to stay true to his responsibilities, as a leader in his family..
Temptations come our way in all directions-we have choices, which way we turn.
Thanks for the truth, but the story of Adam and Eve is a complete fantasy.

Peace! smiley
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by lfleak: 5:27pm On Jun 25, 2017
Hati13:

Anyway wendem(Brother),

melkam beael le "Id Al Fitr"(happy festival for "Id Al Fitr"wink wink
cool
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Lex11(m): 7:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
"Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." -
Acts 4:12
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 9:55pm On Jun 25, 2017
Maybe to you-but Adam and Eve is the truth to the believer.
People have choices-and choices have responsibilities, we could either blame others for our own mistakes, or we could take on our own responsibilities-to deal with our own problems.
I prefer to deal with the problem, rather then to blame another.
And as sad as it is, people in genial, even through the Church someone always blame another-Satan made me do it.
This method takes away our learning for our own mistakes.
Anyway what do you believe in?
Hati13:

Thanks for the truth, but the story of Adam and Eve is a complete fantasy.

Peace! smiley
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 26, 2017
brocab:
Maybe to you-but Adam and Eve is the truth to the believer.
People have choices-and choices have responsibilities, we could either blame others for our own mistakes, or we could take on our own responsibilities-to deal with our own problems.
I prefer to deal with the problem, rather then to blame another.
And as sad as it is, people in genial, even through the Church someone always blame another-Satan made me do it.
This method takes away our learning for our own mistakes.
Anyway what do you believe in?
I believe in reason/science.
Re: Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? by brocab: 11:54pm On Jul 05, 2017
Then if you believe in science, and science believes in a creator-"What than?
Study the facts-not fiction...
Hati13:

I believe in reason/science.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Baptist Church, Abuja Protests Killings By Terrorists In Nigeria (Photos) / A World Without God And Death of Civilization! / Grieve Not The Holy Spirit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.