Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

How To Download/save Videos From Facebook - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download/save Videos From Facebook (1806 Views)

Whatsapp From Facebook Officially Increases Audio & Video Call Participants To 8 / See The Easiest Way To Download Videos From Youtube In Any Formats Of Your Choic / How To Download Photos And Videos From Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Bigjagga(m): 2:08am On Jan 08, 2017
Method 1
Step 1: Login to your facebook page.

Step 2: Scroll to where you have the video, Copy the link to the video ( Right-click on the link to the video. Select “Copy link address” from the menu that appears ).

Step 3: Paste it into an input field at savefrom.net. Click the "Download" button on the right. You will be prompted to choose the format and quality of the video file to download. You will be shown a list of direct links to all videos on the web page.

Method 2

Step 1: Simply get the link of the Facebook video that you want to download( as indicated in method 1), paste it in the address bar of your web browser(UC Web or Opera is recommended for downloading videos) then replace the https:// in the link with sfrom.net/ For example if the link to the Facebook video is given as https://www.facebook.com/video/5400dffexp, simply replace the https:// in that link with sfrom.net/ to now have the entire link as sfrom.net/www.facebook.com/video/5400dffexp

Step 2: Click on go or enter then choose a particular video format you want the video and that will be presented to you, after which it will start downloading immediately to your device.

Source: http://www.fastbundle.com/2017/01/downloadfacebookvideos.html

1 Share

Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Nobody: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2017
grin

Any videos? Like those one on trending?
Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Cutie... thiz one that we are both ezperiencing inzomnia.. isnt it better we channel communication to whatsapp grin
Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Whizpeter(m): 2:23am On Jan 08, 2017
Justdulla:

Cutie... thiz one that we are both ezperiencing inzomnia.. isnt it better we channel communication to whatsapp grin

Let's just create a Whatsapp group... grin grin
Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 08, 2017
Whizpeter:

Let's just create a Whatsapp group... grin grin
Oga am interesting in Trapqueen77 oooh. i want to obtain relationship form....
If we go and form Insomnia lounge now, yiu would want ma bosses to query me abi... Thank you.. me when no like sleep before grin
Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Nobody: 2:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Justdulla:

Oga am interesting in Trapqueen77 oooh. i want to obtain relationship form....
If we go and form Insomnia lounge now, yiu would want ma bosses to query me abi... Thank you.. me when no like sleep before grin

grin

Hahahahahah.. We all know ur cute sha.. But insomnia lounge wud be great..

Abeg, make a thread for those who never sleep boo.. kiss
Re: How To Download/save Videos From Facebook by Bigjagga(m): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Yea, any video, any of those ones trending.

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Double Data Plan And The Subscription Codes 2017 / Gretel S55 Smartphone With Advanced Dual-camera Technology / Apple's Iphone X Sells Out In Less Than 10 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.