Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home (1348 Views)

How Can One Make Beard To Stop Growing? / Please Help, I Want To Buy Colloidal Silver ! / Centrum Silver Men 50+, Multivitamin Tablets For Sale At Micostarmall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by wink2015(m): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2017
Please how do one make colloidal silver at home?

Note: colloidal silver is different from ionic silver.

Where can one buy the bottled colloidal silver in Nigeria?
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by ajuwarhodes(f): 7:07am On Jan 08, 2017
U can't make it at home,the process is not easy,u need certain machine ,but I know a doctor who makes it.who wldnt want his details disclosed in public
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by wink2015(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
ajuwarhodes:
U can't make it at home,the process is not easy,u need certain machine ,but I know a doctor who makes it.who wldnt want his details disclosed in public

Thanks for responding. I am interested in Colloidal Silver. You can reach out to the doctor to get detailed information about the cost of a bottle or gallon of colloidal silver as the case maybe and then post the details here without giving out doctor personal information.

my email is: pvc4election@gmail.com
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by ajuwarhodes(f): 6:27am On Jan 09, 2017
wink2015:

Thanks for responding. I am interested in Colloidal Silver. You can reach out to the doctor to get detailed information about the cost of a bottle or gallon of colloidal silver as the case maybe and then post the details here without giving out doctor personal information.

my email is: pvc4election@gmail.com

Well,as at last year he made a bottle for 15k,size of normal bottle water plastic.but he will ask what u want to use it for.why he does ask,I don't know.
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by NovaCare: 2:36am On Jan 28, 2018
Colloidal Silver can be generated at home but you need to use the right type of equipment or else you will end up generating something else that may cause more harm than good. At worse, poorly produced Colloidal Silver will cause a skin condition known as Argyria which makes your skin have a bluish tint and is totally irreversible or curable.

We at NovaCare Health Consults with the use of our dynamic Nano-particle Silver Generator, ensure the generation of our silver solution contains the smallest particles ranging from 0.001nm to at most 0.005nm **nanometre which makes the solution as clear as possible or with an amber-colored tint and also effective against strong viral infections and other health conditions.

We can generate CS with PPM (Parts Per Million) ranging from 10ppm to over 500ppm depending on clients' need. or requirement.

Just click on our profile for our contact information.

2 Likes

Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by yuvlinda: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hi please I'm interested in the silver. Can you send me the doctors details please? cyrillinda@yahoo.com
ajuwarhodes:
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by Amarrarr: 11:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
ajuwarhodes:
Please send the doctors contact. I really need colloidal silver. Thanks. Mizmarrar@gmail.com.
Re: How Do One Make Colloidal Silver At Home by Octopus3000: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2020
In principle, you can make it even at home and there is nothing difficult in this, but you cannot be sure that you will get the right concentration. When creating a colloidal silver solution, you have to be very careful and do everything correctly. Besides, it takes a lot of time and I personally prefer to buy colloidal silver because it saves time. In general, you can read a lot of information about colloidal silver here. There are even tips on how to use it and how to prepare it. So I think you will find this site useful.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Do Before You Conceive - A Must Read For Would Be Mothers / Can Marijuana Helps In Weaning Off Tramadol Withdrawal Symptoms??? / Corona Virus Is A Premeditated Evil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.