Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,472 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor (734 Views)

Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Nnamdi Kanu Blasts Apostle Suleman, Hails Oyedepo Over Jibril From Sudan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor by Triton1996(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2017
The founder and president of the Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide, Apostle Johnson Suleman, has reacted to the retirement of the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Nigeria, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, saying “it is shocking but commendable”. In a press statement made available to us, Apostle Suleman noted that “Papa (Adeboye), has served and mentored great men and to see him retire in the midst of abundance and a great ministry is a lesson not just to pastors but to African leaders with sit-tight syndrome. His partial exit is saying that we should learn to step aside when we should. It’s a lesson in democracy.”

Suleman who refers to Adeboye as ‘my father in the ministry’, adds that the respected cleric has left an indelible mark in the Christ’s Ministry, he is aging gracefully and doesn’t need to be stressed, thus it’s even better to retire than to die on the job.

On the impact Adeboye’s retirement will leave on the Church in Nigeria, Suleman opines that it’s impact will be positive “because he will now have more time for himself and enough time to contribute to and counsel the African leadership and the world at large.”

The OFM founder while wishing the new head of the RCCG Nigeria, Pastor Joshua Obayemi, greater vision, urged him to always see and consult Pastor Adeboye for counselling and wisdom because “Baba has set an example and as his sons, we should follow his steps.”

“The strength of the Redeemed Church are the Nigerian churches, so for him to obey the laws of the nation and step aside from the Nigerian church is extremely commendable,” he states.
http://www.saharaweeklyng.com/apostle-suleman-hails-pastor-adeboyes-retirement-as-redeemed-pastor-its-a-lesson-in-democracy/

1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor by pdppower: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2017
]Suleman who refers to Adeboye as ‘my father in the ministry’,

This should have been ' my father in this business'
Re: Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 08, 2017
undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman Hails Pastor Adeboye’s Retirement As Redeemed Pastor by sainty2k3(m): 9:47am On Jan 08, 2017
pdppower:
]Suleman who refers to Adeboye as ‘my father in the ministry’,

This should have been ' my father in this business'

Not surprised at all, your name is PDP.

(1) (Reply)

7 Qualities Of Every Dream-maker / Between “hallelujah Challenge” And Joy Isi Bewaji Post… Connecting The Dot / Frightening: Fear, Anxiety As Tb Joshua Drops Bombshell On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.