Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

I Just Need Business Ideas Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Need Business Ideas Please (1647 Views)

How Much Is Dollar Selling @ The Black Around You? I Just Bought @ 300 Now / 25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / What Business Can I Do With 1 Million Naira? Business Ideas Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Need Business Ideas Please by bisiaet: 12:23pm On Nov 23, 2009
Please I just anybody who has a very good business idea to just hint me or drop me a mail on what and what to invest on that I wont need to break Bank before starting up contact me on my mail ads: kadesayo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by Abalicious: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2009
bisiaet,

Ive been doing some online currency exchange with a trusted online forex trading company, and ive had great success! If you want more information please feel free to contact me, so that we can get you started on having your money work for you.

Regards,
Abalicious
www.cfd.tradeviewforex.com
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by dbenga(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2009
Really, I have some good business ideas that require funding and am really positive on this. I can send you my Proposal for you to see. just send me your email address. Thanks
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by next1(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2009
hi,
Cattle business is very lucrative. If you are in Lagos you can make up to 20% monthly. It is not seasonal though price may vary from time to time. Cows are very useful in diverse ways apart from being a primary source of protein. All the extracts are useful. You can up your profit by butchering ie slaughtering and dressing the cows for the market. This can double your margin.

TYPICAL BUTHERS’ DAILY SALES RECORDS

CAPITAL: N150,000

EXPENDITURE:

COST OF A 200 Kg COW – 105,000
LADA (ROYALTY) - 2000
LEVIES – 2500
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE SLAB TO THE LOADING BAY – 1000
LABOR - 3000
MISCELLANEOUS – 2000
TOTAL: 115,500

SALES:

HEAD – 7000
SKIN – 5000
INNARDS – 13000
EJA (REMNANTS) – N2500
GIZARD – N300
TAIL – N2000
PENIS (FOR MALE) – N350
MUSCLE – N500
BONES – N6000
BEEF @ N600 PER Kg, ASSUMING BEEF IS 140 Kg – N84, 000
TOTAL: N120,650

PROFIT: N5150
This is a based on killing just one cow.
contact me on 08038408441 or info@multibusinessnetwork.com for more details
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by boomlogics: 9:42am On Nov 27, 2009
If you really need business ideas just look deep within you and your environment look for what the people need, find solution to their need and you are on your way to a big business.

To your success!
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by Abeskey: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2009
@ dgbenga.
I have quite some amount of money to invest.though i wont be invoolved actively cos i work for a company but i am going to send in my rep.I will like to see the proposal to help me make decisions.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by kcjazz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 18, 2009
Why not start a tissue paper company? Its simple, everyone needs it. Search online for cost efficient machines from China.

Most importantly what is your passion? There in might lie the answers to your question
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by ozornet(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
What Kind of business are you interested in. You must be driven by passion in a particular type of business in order to make a success of it. However, we can consult for you and help to focus you on the type of business that would result in a resounding success. We can set up the business for you and hand over the management or run it for you for a small fee. Do e-mail us at ozorprice1@yahoo.com call 08037788438 for details.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by oderemo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2009
try this one out, a lady invest all her energy on one hecter of land planting only EWEDU , for six mth been harvesting the veg. close to 350k mnthly. her cost probably 100 -150k , profit close to 100k . if you have the time and energy and the passion for farming i think 100k profit is not bad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by princeemm: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2010
YOU CAN START IMPORTATION OF GOODS FROM ASIA COUNTRIES LIKE JAPAN,CHINA KOREA ETC

YOU CAN HAVE ACCES TO CHINESE MANUFACTURERS AND FACTORIES RIGHT FROM YOUR OFFICE OR BEDROOM HERE IN NIGERIA WITHOUT TRAVELING TO CHINA,JAPAN OR ANY ASIA COUNTRY THROUGH ALIBABA.COM FREELY,

YOU CAN SOURCE FOR ANY PRODUCT OF YOUR CHOICE IN ANY ASIA COUNTRY FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM OR OFFICE IN NIGERIA FOR FREE AT ALIBABA.COM AND CHAT WITH ANY COMPANY FREELY AT INSTANT CHAT.

GO TO ALIBABA.COM, CALL US TO TEACH YOU ON HOW YOU CAN HAVE ACESS TO ANY FACTORIES RIGHT WITH YOUR LAPTOP OR DESKTOP FROM WHERE EVER YOU ARE IN NIGERIA. 08067300200 PRINCE

OR E MAIL US @ emmy35_2009@yahoo.com
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by newdawn09(m): 6:51am On Apr 02, 2010
Since u dont av much time,i think online biz is good 4u since it wont take ur time.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by newdawn09(m): 6:52am On Apr 02, 2010
Since u dont av much time,i think online biz is good 4u since it wont take ur time.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by okoroja(m): 1:58am On Apr 21, 2010
There are many businesses out to engage in. what you need is to have the entrepreneurial skills to do the business of your choice. every business is a profitable venture if you know what it takes to run a business. so go and make research on your business niche.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by fuke(m): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2010
ode remo:

try   this one out, a lady invest all her energy on one hecter of land planting only EWEDU , for six mth been harvesting  the veg. close to 350k mnthly. her cost probably 100 -150k , profit close to 100k . if you have the time and energy and the passion for farming i think 100k profit is not bad.

I bet  many will miss this. There is plenty of dollar in th soil.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by Davochex: 11:51am On Apr 21, 2010
Beware of ideas promising quick profits. If they were so, they won't be needing ur money.
I'm talkn as one who has failed in 4 businesses + several projects, indebted to d tunes of a few millions.
Bt when i knew d art of business idea qualification & executn, things changed & 'm doing so fine.
Before they lure you away with their phony ideas & ur money, i 'll be glad to offer you my opinions - strictly opinions, at no cost to you but 'm sure u'll be glad to learn 4rm my failures.
Send me txt on 07030107625 and let's get talkn.
Pls send txt 1st b4 calling.
David.
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by livingcove: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2010
If it's internet marketing you want to start off with, then I've got exactly what you're looking for here;

http://www.dynamitetrends.com/

I have all the videos and .pdf combined and if you would like to have access to them, then call me on;

+233265519603

And let me know what's on your mind,
Re: I Just Need Business Ideas Please by yomifowe(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
Its not just starting a business that is difficult, but answering some questions like:

1. How much do i have

2. What do i have a passion for.

3. What level of profit margin am i looking at?

If you can answer these questions, then you would open yourself to better options and suggestions.

send me a mail nd i can give u constructive suggestions yomi_fowe@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Register A Business Name In Nigeria. Download The Report Free / Manufacturing Of Nylon / Info Needed On How To Start Cement Retailing Bussines In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.