Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Faulty Pumping Machine - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Faulty Pumping Machine (1029 Views)

Can A 1.8kva Generator Power 1.5hp Pumping Machine? / 7 Gadget-saving Rules For Repairing Your Faulty Device At Computer Village / We Recover Data From Faulty And Formatted Data Storage Devices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faulty Pumping Machine by Musici: 10:39am On Jan 08, 2017
Please, I need your advice. We have been using NEPA to power the water pump (1/2) when we first sunk the borehole. Along the line, the machine refused to function with electricity and we began to use generator. This has become an issue as every time the generator develops one fault or the other. Our neighbours pump with NEPA so it is not an issue of low voltage as very pump electrician keeps saying.
Re: Faulty Pumping Machine by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2017
I think the Capacitor of your pumping machine weak. you should change the Capacitor
Re: Faulty Pumping Machine by Musici: 12:56pm On Jan 08, 2017
Thanks. I forgot to add that I have changed the pump and still the same issue.

(1) (Reply)

Quality Solar Gel Deep Cycle Battery From Korea / How To Recover Lost Contacts From Iphone XS/MAX? / Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.