Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,793 members, 7,827,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching (511 Views)

Northerners Who Disguised As ‘press Men Nabbed At Onitsha Overhead Bridge By 3am / Lady Accuses KAI Of Injuring Her Dad And Beating Her Brother To Coma (Pics) / KAI Official Stoned To Death By Hawkers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
So I decided to resume my own school today grin after all the Christmas and new year chop chop. I got to iyanapaja the last bus was filled, then me and my bag carried ourselves to oshodi, I told the conductor please I'd like to alight under the bridge he ignored me and stopped past the bridge. I didn't argue carried my bag and wanted to use the bridge but the park was at my front looking at me could not take the stress of going back up and down. So I the express just like that then I was going only for someone to tap me at my back. Me thinking it was those oshodi stop and search policemen I've always wanted to show them pepper, I shouted Ahan what do you want why should you drag my bag like that, then he said sorry you committed an offense, me still shouting I said What offense now he said you crossed the express. Then I denied. when did you see me cross the express ? The brought out his phone and showed me as I was crossing. That's how I started begging with my innocent face. I told him I'm a student. He said you're a student you're supposed to know the law, student fine is 10k, then I begged he said I should pay 6k for my mind I was like this one no get pikin wey dey go school ni. I told him that I only have 2k to pay he said no that if he should search my bag and find more money he'll charge me 10k bag. I begged him and gave him 3k. He said he'll take me to the van, I said I cannot go into the van that I'm not a criminal he said You're now. Then he finally agreed to take the 3k was now giving me OT that I should take the bridge next time that it's for my own life. I just carried my bag and ran.
Don't come and insult me here oh, I've learnt my lesson.
Re: Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching by Swissheart(f): 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
That's how it is. You'll see people around and think they want to cross the express with you but na lie,they are law enforcement agents.
Re: Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching by Tobyshegz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
It is what it is
Re: Always Make Use Of The Overhead Bridge Kai Is Watching by Twizzy30(m): 7:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Lol. This story funny. You carried your bag and ran like a thief.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Man Arrested With Human Head In Oyo / FALSE STORY : Sister Of One Of The Missing Victims Debunk's $300,000 Ransom Stor / Ex-air Force Chief, Umar, Diverted N13.3bn In 2 Yrs – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.