Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

The Real Change: Jet-age From Olden-age - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Real Change: Jet-age From Olden-age (302 Views)

The Real Story About 400level Student Of Bowen That Impregnated His Vc’s Wife / Russian Jet Crash Update: All 71 On Board Killed / Have You Seen This Model 2017 Triple-decker Passenger Jet? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Change: Jet-age From Olden-age by BuzzAss(m): 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2017
Welcome to the jet age where parents and teen children discuss about their teen love and laugh over it, where parents pushes their kids to meet up, hang out with their crush and calls it building up courage in them or dealing with timidity. Aren’t you glad to be part of the age where a “boy” recommends crazy s*x styles to the adults and say stuffs that his parents (old-age) might not even have a clue about? Wait! Haven’t you heard this is the generation where daughters give their mothers a gist of how it all went with their teen love? Yes! This is the generation we are talking about!

I kept thinking about how so much as changed and how so many of today’s young parents were denied of this life while they were young. I threw the discussion into a WhatsApp group starting with my own experience. I just laughed and kept rolling on the floor.

There used to be this guy on my street, I had just finished my secondary education from a boarding school and hardly knew ten people on my street. Dude was cousin to a childhood friend and I never knew him. He was interested in me, teen love sturvs and I was only interested in gaining admission into a higher institution.

Continue on BuzzAss http://buzzass.com/2017/01/06/the-real-change-jet-age-from-olden-age/

Re: The Real Change: Jet-age From Olden-age by abatisegun: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2017
May God save us. Gone are the days when children feel ashamed of talking abt their opposite partners

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dubai's Best Dietitian / I Can Make You Happy, Rich And Popular / Only Knowledge-based Economy Can Guarantee Growth – Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.