Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Ngo Invite!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ngo Invite!!! (1474 Views)

New NGO Jobs At Cultivating New Frontiers In Agriculture (7 Positions) / BM Services Ltd Invite....how True? / Fidelity GT Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngo Invite!!! by adakoleagbenu: 2:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
We are pleased to invite you for an assessment and interview for a position in our organization at Humanity Family Foundation for Peace and Development (HUFFPED) on Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 by 10:00 am prompt at #10 Ogunsanya Street, off Baale Road, Orile-Coker, Lagos State
As part of the process, you will be required to come along with the originals and photocopies of your credentials.
Please do confirm by way of sms or call to this number: 0905*****0 and further clarification.
Thank you. I got this mail, and text. Pls I applied but who has heard of them pls? I'm travelling from Jalingo to Lagos. I need to be very sure. Pls help
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by emerged01(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2017
U better be sure. Dont come to Lagos and be stranded o. Lagos is full of stranded people already. For me I think the information is not genuine.
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by Emeritusseun(m): 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2017
emerged01:
U better be sure. Dont come to Lagos and be stranded o. Lagos is full of stranded people already. For me I think the information is not genuine.
not genuine ke?....upon all d info boldly written in d text....even d website of d NGO talks more on it!....d only thing dat might cause wahala is salary package, wch i think d op shud find out before coming to lag....but on d genuity of d organisation....i score it 9/10....lolzz
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by emerged01(m): 4:22am On Jan 09, 2017
Emeritusseun:

not genuine ke?....upon all d info boldly written in d text....even d website of d NGO talks more on it!....d only thing dat might cause wahala is salary package, wch i think d op shud find out before coming to lag....but on d genuity of d organisation....i score it 9/10....lolzz

OK good!
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by Emeritusseun(m): 6:53am On Jan 10, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
We are pleased to invite you for an assessment and interview for a position in our organization at Humanity Family Foundation for Peace and Development (HUFFPED) on Tuesday, January 10th, 2017 by 10:00 am prompt at #10 Ogunsanya Street, off Baale Road, Orile-Coker, Lagos State
As part of the process, you will be required to come along with the originals and photocopies of your credentials.
Please do confirm by way of sms or call to this number: 0905*****0 and further clarification.
Thank you. I got this mail, and text. Pls I applied but who has heard of them pls? I'm travelling from Jalingo to Lagos. I need to be very sure. Pls help

ar u going for d interview?,..if yes,...then i shud ask how ur trip to lag....all da best
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by adakoleagbenu: 4:22pm On Jan 10, 2017
Tanx Emeritusseun , emerged01 for ur comments. I fell sick on Sunday nite,and couldn't make the trip. Though I mailed them and begged for a reschedule. D admin officer replied and said he will find out from management and get back to me. I hope its a good sign. But does anyone have any idea what the salary package is for Admin/Programme Officer?
Re: Ngo Invite!!! by Emeritusseun(m): 5:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
adakoleagbenu:
Tanx Emeritusseun , emerged01 for ur comments. I fell sick on Sunday nite,and couldn't make the trip. Though I mailed them and begged for a reschedule. D admin officer replied and said he will find out from management and get back to me. I hope its a good sign. But does anyone have any idea what the salary package is for Admin/Programme Officer?

i do not av idea of d salary package.,,..i wud advise u confide in d admin officer to tell u....u shud let him or her knw dat u are coming from d north to settle in lag with ur uncle leaving in surulere....so really wana knw if d salary worths d relocation

(1) (Reply)

Seedstars Nigeria Ongoing Recruitment / Npower January 2018 Stipends:npower's Pays 2016 Beneficiaries Today! / Bonanza Win Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.