Stats: 3,164,462 members, 7,857,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh (665 Views)

Comedienne Small Mummy Meets Olamide, DJ Enimoney, Danny S, Cracked Them Up / Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Family / Olamide, DJ Enimoney And Viktoh (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by Auntielinda(f): 3:41pm On Jan 08, 2017

Success is definitely a gradual process and it takes time to get matured and become a Glaring one.
Here is a throwback photo of Olamide with DJ Enimoney & Viktoh at a Party in Bariga far back in 2006.
The Lord Be The Glory!
Cc : http://fantymusic.com/2017/01/see-this-epic-throwback-photo-of-olamide-dj-enimoney-viktoh/
Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by Ayloaded04: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
Smell fp

Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by syndrum(m): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don dey tell una say I get future.... Money stop nonsense
Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by adesammy1(m): 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2017
What if I say I don't give a phuck? Will it be too much??
Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by BEENUEL(m): 4:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Small boy turn Great Baddo. Victoh has bn around for you years...I don't think his Calling is music......

Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by MrWhaley: 4:23pm On Jan 08, 2017
This Dj Enimoney's 'blackness' is not ordinary.
Re: See This Epic Throwback Photo Of Olamide, DJ Enimoney & Viktoh by Sammypope4all(m): 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2017
Keep doing that you're doing and God will sure bless you. Na turn by turn and your tune will surely come...I believe die.

PS: anybody noticed that earphone on DJ any money? Lol.

Meet The Big Brother Naija Housemates 2017 / Very Funny Video: Peter Okoye Shows Off His Newly Acquired Escalade Jeep (video) / Checkout Photos Of #bbnaija Housemate, Thin Tall Tony, With His Wife And Kids

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7