Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

What Is Pman's Problem With Blackface - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Is Pman's Problem With Blackface (1239 Views)

Blackface Signs N52M Record Deal With Franchise Events Limited / Kelly Hansome Teams Up With Blackface Naija! / Live Interview With Blackface On New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Pman's Problem With Blackface by banging(m): 3:32pm On Jan 12, 2007
You guy should flash back and see that something is going wrong in this music music industry.
I want to know the reason why blackface is not recognized in Nigeria.
Does he has a problem with pman or Nigerian government?
This issue is very serious, and i need to know whats going wrong.
Abbi Una never hear the track(Ahead of the game)? Am not happy with what they are doing to my brother at all.

(1) (Reply)

Officer Down (rick Ross Diss) By Lloyd Banks / Timaya Is Now A Father to a Beautiful Baby Gal / Download Music: 'Right Now' (remix) Seyi Shay Ft Banky W And Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.