Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

“my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / “my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says (550 Views)

Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video / Unilag Diploma Student Says “Bleep You” To Her Lecturer / Bishop Oyedepo: My Adopted Son Was Also Thrown Out Of Covenant University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says by Wikinaija(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2017
Mother of the undergraduate of Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State, Verishima Unokyoh Junior, who recently committed suicide has said her son was manipulated.

In a chat with the Punch, his mother, Patricia, who works with the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria, said her son couldn’t have done such to himself without external influence.

She stated that her son, who was an usher in the Pentecostal church, never gave her any trouble while
alive, adding that the notice of his extremely reserved and shy nature while alive, gave her concern.

She said, ‘

‘Why would my dear son commit suicide? He cannot do that. I know him.

“He was manipulated and God will fight for us. I will forever love my son. I know he was too reserved. I forced him to talk to me. I asked him if he was facing any threats anywhere or he didn’t like the school he was attending but he said no.

“Since he entered the university, his reserved nature got worse. He was neat and obedient. He is a son I wish to have again and again,” she sobbed.

- See more at: https://www.wikinaija.net/2017/01/my-son-was-manipulated-to-commit-suicide-mother-of-late-babcock-student-says/#more

1 Share

Re: “my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says by caddylac(m): 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
Maybe he girlfriend break he heart......
Re: “my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says by dauddy97(m): 5:12pm On Jan 08, 2017
it's a pity
Re: “my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says by Xcelinteriors(f): 5:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
What could have influenced him to commit suicide. Take heart ma, may his soul rest in peace
Re: “my Son Was Manipulated To Commit Suicide” – Mother Of Late Babcock Student Says by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 08, 2017
Nobody can manipulate anyone to commit suicide. The guy was depressed, you said he was reserved. No need to sugarcoat it. He was depressed! That's why he committed suicide

(1) (Reply)

Before, During & After School Competition (pics) / Official: JAMB 2017 UTME/DE Registration Begins 20th March, 2017 / kk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.