Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) (3924 Views)

Beautiful Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty While Working At The Office(Pics) / Man Apprehended While Having Sex With Primary School Student In A Bush. Photo / Imo Youths Kill, Burn Head Teacher Accused Of Sorcery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by AlPeter: 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:
All this media twisting won't save you. Christain Unleashed terror on Islamic School that should be the heading. Media hypocrites.
dude how i are you? A Muslim school was burnt. Fine. Cult members who are drop outs did it good but do you know their religion? Yet you want to create tension. Mynd44 op deserve ban rule 8 n 9
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
AlPeter:
dude how i are you? A Muslim school was burnt. Fine. Cult members who are drop outs did it good but do you know their religion? Yet you want to create tension. Myn.d44 op deserve ban rule 8 n 9

It's a matter of time before it get to front page.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by AlPeter: 11:34pm On Jan 08, 2017
FriendChoice:

Which bitterness to christains? After all I have many as friends. What I don't like is hypocrisy. The media don't wait a second to declare anything that goes against christain or anything that happens in the north as Islamic terror but they try to paint this one as Suspected cultists.
mention one thing the media branded as Islamic terror that is not so, just one.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jan 08, 2017
AlPeter:
mention one thing the media branded as Islamic terror that is not so, just one.

Am not here for that argument. I have no time for such. It's worthless of proving the point that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 5:08am On Jan 09, 2017
FriendChoice:
^^^ To all the lost sheeps above quoting me. Do you expect the writer to tell you their faith. He is also a christain (lost sheep) like them. That's what is classified as media hypocrisy. When something like this occurs in the north. You you hypocrite classified it as Muslim wether it was mentioned or not in the post.
You even had to steal the Christian terminology "Lost Sheep? Very soon i will hear "allah is your shepherd and you his sheep" right?

Unfortunately, the relationship a shepherd has with the sheep is not the kind allah has with Muslims. Allah is standing aloof, unknowable, and unreachable to the muslims. While, the Shepherd sleeps and eats walks and talks with the Sheep.

What is the representation of a Sheep in Islam sef?

Prrt, Islam and stealing.

Islam attempts to steal everything from the Jews and Christians. You guys claim you are the best people, but rather than wait for the inferior folk to flock to you, you flock to us, and kill us when we do not accept you.

Islam has been stealing from Inception. You claim you are the Ismaelites which if i shd agree, was a criminal right from his thiefing mother's womb.

Hagar was a slave girl who was brought in by Sarah. She was given a life, a home, care and love. Of all the servants in the house, Sarah favoured her and gave her to her husband to have kids by her, but when saw she was pregnant, she thought to throw Sarah out of her home and steal her Abraham.

Ismael was born, but not Chosen by God to carry the gene that will bring about the Messiah. When he saw the Isaac was the Chosen one, hatred started.

You steal Yahweh and try to call him allah.

Plagiarized the Bible, added Arabic folklore and superstitions and call it the koran.

Steal Abraham and call him Ibrahim
Steal all the Major Prophets of the Bible and called them muslims, but forgot that the Bible was not written by prohets only.

Priests and shepherds also authored some books.

You stole Mary but denied Joseph.

You stole Jesus but denied his Apostles.

You stole Bethlehem and name it Palestine,

You think you can steal Jerusalem.

You can try.

Friendschioce by reason of your association with Islam, i here by declare you a thief.

The DEVIL cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
John:10:10

Look inside that verse if you'd find allah, muhammed and islam.

Stealing.
Killing
Destruction.
These three attributes are Islamic attributes.

Shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 5:12am On Jan 09, 2017
blessedvisky:
Friendchoice fall my hand sha. Anyway. Lying is expected from you. It's in you just like peak milk.

Cc Anas09 KingEbukasBlog felixomor
Stealing and lying are Islams insignia.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 5:16am On Jan 09, 2017
deanoffaculty:
Friendchoice na wa for you o!
There was an attack and you tagged it as "Christian Cultist", what exactly do you want to achieve by posting this?
If you have any bitterness in your heart against christians, LET IT GO!!!. Don't use Religion to balance evil deeds.......EVIL IS EVIL!!
You are not getting it? Muslims killed over a thousand Christians in Kaduna, he needs to.justify it by saying, " Christians retaliated by attacking Muslims".

Islam is wrong from all levels.

They lie so blatantly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 5:23am On Jan 09, 2017
FriendChoice:

Which bitterness to christains? After all I have many as friends. What I don't like is hypocrisy. The media don't wait a second to declare anything that goes against christain or anything that happens in the north as Islamic terror but they try to paint this one as Suspected cultists.
You mean like the killing of over a thousand people by muslims in Kaduna?

Do you really believe the Media is against Islam?

Are you alright? Don't you have a little humanity left inside of you somewhere?

Why not call a Spade and a Spade not a Gardening tool?
Islam is SATANIC and you know it. If its happening only in Nigeria, you could excuse it, but everywhere muslims are found they...
Steal
Kill
Destroy.
What kind of a god is allah?
There are somany gods, but why is allah so different, so full of hatred, bitterness blood thirsty?

You shd be ashamed sincerely.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 5:26am On Jan 09, 2017
FriendChoice:

Am not here for that argument. I have no time for such. It's worthless of proving the point that is audible to the deaf and visible to the blind.
Could it be because you have none?

Howany people have you beheaded?
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 6:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Chaaai dis xtians sef
They hav bin destroying dis country and its image since 1900

Cult na them
Rituals na them
Robbery na Them
Rape na them
Drugs na them
Yahoo na them
Kidnapping na them
Which kind wahala be dis naah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 6:37am On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Stealing and lying are Islams insignia.
why is dis paining u in d a**
We all know not all christians are cultist but all cultist are christian wats d big deal about that?? Show us any hindu, atheist or muslim cultist news that u ever cme across. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 6:46am On Jan 09, 2017
FriendChoice:
All this media twisting won't save you. Christain Unleashed terror on Islamic School that should be the heading. Media hypocrites.
Very true bro
Xtianity n hypocrisy r like bread n butter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 7:15am On Jan 09, 2017
aminusanti:
We all know not all christians are cultist but all cultist are christian wats d big deal about that?? Show us any hindu, atheist or muslim cultist news that u ever cme across. tongue
Oh, I see where this is going.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
You can never come up with anything by yourself.

Plagiarism. Stealing peoples ideas. If that is going to quail the conscience that is eating you up, why not? Go for it.

But you've to do well to post the Scriptures that enjoines Christians to be cultist, while we post the koranic verses that enjoines muslims to be terrorists, Yeah?

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
aminusanti:
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 09, 2017
aminusanti:
Chaaai dis xtians sef They hav bin destroying dis country and its image since 1900
Cult na them Rituals na them Robbery na Them Rape na them Drugs na them Yahoo na them Kidnapping na them ...... Which kind wahala be dis naah?

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 12:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
Anas09:

Oh, I see where this is going.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims.
You can never come up with anything by yourself.

Plagiarism. Stealing peoples ideas. If that is going to quail the conscience that is eating you up, why not? Go for it.

But you've to do well to post the Scriptures that enjoines Christians to be cultist, while we post the koranic verses that enjoines muslims to be terrorists, Yeah?

Hypocrisy will not allow u to learn anything..
Ur head is still in the box thats why is a complete waste of time to give u attention

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 8:19pm On Jan 09, 2017
aminusanti:

Hypocrisy will not allow u to learn anything..
Ur head is still in the box thats why is a complete waste of time to give u attention
You know quite well that if you attempt any rebutal, i shall litter this place with Islamic Terrorristic koranic verses. Try me.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 6:37am On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

You know quite well that if you attempt any rebutal, i shall litter this place with Islamic Terrorristic koranic verses. Try me.

Abeg Gerrout
Am not here to entertain any nonsense my dear.
You can go ahead put the whole Quran+ Hadith here if u like but it wont make any of your stupid claims right.
People reading r not stupid like u chose to be..

I really can't understand how u people r seeing crystal clear truth but deliberately chose to keep lying to yourselves.

Even if all 2 billion Muslims became terrorists,the stand of Islam will remain the same,terrorism is pure evil. If Islam was a religion of war, Nigeria with the high population of Muslims would be a no-go zone for non-Muslims and u wont survive by now to even seat and type this nonsense. If Islam taught hatred, the world would be at war because the religion has Billions of adherents. If 4 mad Muslims can teach you how to hate and you hate with all your heart, the Millions of good hearted Muslims should make you learn love and tolerance.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by ahamonyeka(m): 7:07am On Jan 10, 2017
Cultism on the high side of our youths of today I think the government needs to do something before it turns to a normal thing.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 7:37am On Jan 10, 2017
aminusanti:

Abeg Gerrout
Am not here to entertain any nonsense my dear.
You can go ahead put the whole Quran+ Hadith here if u like but it wont make any of your stupid claims right.
People reading r not stupid like u chose to be..

I really can't understand how u people r seeing crystal clear truth but deliberately chose to keep lying to yourselves.

Even if all 2 billion Muslims became terrorists,the stand of Islam will remain the same,terrorism is pure evil. If Islam was a religion of war, Nigeria with the high population of Muslims would be a no-go zone for non-Muslims and u wont survive by now to even seat and type this nonsense. If Islam taught hatred, the world would be at war because the religion has Billions of adherents. If 4 mad Muslims can teach you how to hate and you hate with all your heart, the Millions of good hearted Muslims should make you learn love and tolerance.
Is the world not war? If Christians are to retaliate do you think the world will be what it is today?

Islam wants war thats why you people go on rampage killing Christians across the world, we are not like you and satan can not turn us to murderers like he has turned you people.

Our Heavenly Father says, "Thou shall not kill", if we were to disobey that and kill you back, satan would have won, we leave you alone, but you stupidly call us weak.

Everytime i see that from you people, i always laugh knowing you people are so stupid not to know that you lot are acting out a script.

Wen you read the Bible, you read for controversy, but neglect the prophetic parts.

Wait!!!, you can't understand prophecies. Satan can not break the Codes used in shrouding prophecies, so you jump it.

You don't know what prophecies are, for your false prophet was a prophet without prophecies, if he was, you'd have known that what Islam is doing is fulfilling prophecies. Poor muslims.

Keep killing.

We are a different breed, we will not be turned to beasts. We worship Jehovah, only him has the power to kill you here and kill you after here. But allah has power only to kill here and he thinks killing here will discourage us from serving our Heavenly Father. Poor guys.

Try as you may, we will not retaliate, for if we do, we would have become like you.

We are not the same.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 11:52am On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

Is the world not war?
If Christians are to retaliate do you think the world will be what it is today?

Islam wants war thats why you people go on rampage killing Christians across the world, we are not like you and satan can not turn us to murderers like he has turned you people.

Our Heavenly Father says, "Thou shall not kill", if we were to disobey that and kill you back, satan would have won, we leave you alone, but you stupidly call us weak.

Everytime i see that from you people, i always laugh knowing you people are so stupid not to know that you lot are acting out a script.

Wen you read the Bible, you read for controversy, but neglect the prophetic parts.

Wait!!!, you can't understand prophecies. Satan can not break the Codes used in shrouding prophecies, so you jump it.

You don't know what prophecies are, for your false prophet was a prophet without prophecies, if he was, you'd have known that what Islam is doing is fulfilling prophecies. Poor muslims.

Keep killing.

We are a different breed, we will not be turned to beasts. We worship Jehovah, only him has the power to kill you here and kill you after here. But allah has power only to kill here and he thinks killing here will discourage us from serving our Heavenly Father. Poor guys.

Try as you may, we will not retaliate, for if we do, we would have become like you.

We are not the same.

See nonsense pls
Wat a poor ignorant soul!
U are complete waste of time I swear
Keep talking someday you will say something intelligent..

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 2:03pm On Jan 10, 2017
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 3:17pm On Jan 10, 2017
aminusanti:

See nonsense pls
Wat a poor ignorant soul!
U are complete waste of time I swear
Keep talking someday you will say something intelligent..
You heard me, we can't became murderers like you lot.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

You heard me, we can't became murderers like you lot.
ok. Next
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Anas09: 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2017
aminusanti:
ok. Next
So you know your muhammed was a murderer and you lot took after him. You keep quiet next time.
Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by aminusanti(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Anas09:

So you know your muhammed was a murderer and you lot took after him. You keep quiet next time.
ok

1 Like

Re: Christians Terrorists Attack Islamic Primary School, Burn Head Office (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 11, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Shoots Man And His Girlfriend In Warri (Graphic Photo) / New Tricks Used By Fraudsters That You Will Hardly Know Until You Fall A Victim / violation Statistics By State And Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.