Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Anime This Winter 2017 Season: Fuuka . First Impressions - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Anime This Winter 2017 Season: Fuuka . First Impressions (474 Views)

Download The Mist (tv Series 2017) Season 1 - Episode 1 - 6 HD Movie / Anime This Winter 2017: Onihei: First Impressions / Anime This Winter 2017 Season: Masamune-kun No Revenge:first Impressions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anime This Winter 2017 Season: Fuuka . First Impressions by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2017
A tired good evening animelanders (Dealing with a stomach bug....argh).

Anime title: Fuuka.

What is it about: Yuu Haruna is an ordinary high school student...who has a problem relating with people. He feels more comfortable chatting on Twitter with his Twitter followers.

One fine evening...while going home after running an errand....he runs into a nice young lady....quite literally....who then proceeds to smash his phone on the mistaken idea that he was taking her photo without her permission.

Not looking good for a first meeting eh?

And then the following day, Yuu starts classes at a new school....and guess who is in his class....the same young lady...Atsuiki Fuuka.

First impressions: Looks like a classic coming of age teenage story (I love those kind of stories...they helped me make sense of the teenage life when I was a very innocent teen). Without giving too much away....I expect there to be lots of love, angst and pain and some character development ahead.

The characters are very very relatable....especially Yuu and Fuuka.

It is just two episodes...and I am looking forward to the rest.And I have just finished watching episode 1 for the second time(I rarely do that for any anime!)

Where to watch:Here

(1) (Reply)

The Most Believable Action Movie In Nollywood / Watch These Comedy Movie Wey Be Turn Your Yansh / Latest Movie: A Bad Moms Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.