Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. (1415 Views)

Android Phones Will Soon No Longer Support Installation Of APK Files, See Why / Huawei Files To Trademark Mobile OS Around The World After U.S Ban / [collection] Download Galaxy S8 Apps For All Android Devices - APK Files (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. by CyberGypsy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 08, 2017
This sounds impossible and unbelievable but what's wrong if you try it.

- There a just few steps to do this .. it quite simple if you could understand some terms I will be using .. unfortunately I wouldn't be able to send screenshots of steps by steps process cause am using a system not a phone . Back to the story.

like I said, it very simple ..

- go to your file manager

- decide on the application you want to send to your friend or foe (try using small files first, apk files size like let's say 0.78mb - 2.0mb before you try them on big apk files).

- Copy the targeted file to another folder, as you don't want to lose your apk file mistakenly .. and if you do , what is there? you download another one ni undecided.

- Now rename the cloned apk file by changing the extension tag to 'text' also known as "txt"
e.g Xender.txt

- Launch your whatsapp , follow normal procedure in how you send media files.
*select the file and boom .. your app is sent.

- tell your friend to change the file extension to 'apk'.

N.b: you can also send ant file using this .

That's how we roll --- cool
Re: How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. by 77al: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2017
Oh really.. I'll check it out.. Although I've been using GB WhatsApp.
Re: How To Send Apk Files To Your Friend On Whatsapp. by CyberGypsy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
77al:
Oh really.. I'll check it out.. Although I've been using GB WhatsApp.
GB whatsapp ? wow you don waka far far ..that mod is good as blunt cool

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 5s / Geopoll APP Download | How To Earn Free Airtime With Geopoll App / Flash Your Samsung Mobile Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.