Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

What are things that could disualify one from the Eritrean military? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What are things that could disualify one from the Eritrean military? (391 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / Drama As Scared Nigerian Cadet Refuses To Jump During Military Training. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What are things that could disualify one from the Eritrean military? by CarmenCavenport: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hello, I was wondering if a personality disorder could possibly disqualify a person from joining the Eritrean military, or possibly the Nigerian military? And, another thing I want to know is, what is the maximum age limit that you can join the Eritrean military and the Nigerian military? I know that I would have to become a citizen first, in order to join. And since I am an American with prior military service, would they need to see my DD 214 and my medical records from the United States? I am a female who is 22 years of age.
Re: What are things that could disualify one from the Eritrean military? by uckennety(m): 11:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
For fvck sake!!!!!!!!

Why nigerian or eritean army when i'll join U.S army for free!

God epp Her!

(1) (Reply)

Best Ways To Deal With Power Shortage And Generator Problems / Is Nuclear Pysics Still Relevant In Nigeria? / Fundamentals Of Human Resource Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.