Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

EFCC Will Soon Move-in On Some Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EFCC Will Soon Move-in On Some Pastors (392 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Opens 11 Free Schools, Blasts Some Pastors / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? / God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Will Soon Move-in On Some Pastors by xyoung: 3:40am On Jan 09, 2017
With the way FG and financial regulations is been applied to these Pentecostal churches of recent, I suspect the end game is to check money laundering and abuse of congregation tithe and seed by these pastors.

Why will a man of God prefer to use tithe/seed to buy himself a private jet rather than help the poor people in his church just like the apostles did.

Well I can see EFCC moving to arrest the likes of.... Hmmmm..... Very soon. I didn't mention names ooooo so don't quote me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Will Soon Move-in On Some Pastors by orisa37: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2017
And Imams as well. Discriminatory Justice is also corrupt. Simply remove Churches and Mosques from nonprofit making to commercial businesses and charge them all normal taxes.
Re: EFCC Will Soon Move-in On Some Pastors by truthmans2012: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2017
Nigerian government is biased and an Antichrist. Although I don't support men of God living extravagant life as it is not in Jesus' teachings, nothing concerns the government on Church finances. They mentioned mosque only to appear unbiased, nothing is happening there. It is like when they banned preaching in buses and they mentioned muslims, where did they find muslims preaching in buses, what do they have to tell the audience? The target is against Christianity.

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Hour!!! ‘prophet’ Uses Engine Cleaner To ‘heal’ His Followers [photos] / I Stand With Apostle Suleman / Why Are The Orisha Funfun Called That Way? Where Does Their Name Come From?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.